Rate the trophy difficulty...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.33

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 8 months later...

Just have three more trophies to do before the platinum:

* Hit all power chords in any song

* Activate 7 mojos in one song on co-op

* Get 5 seals with full band in any song

I thought Perfectionist would be really hard, but got it legitimately using Virtuoso vocals on a talkie song. I haven't voted yet, but my feeling is that it's a 5, i.e. average difficulty. The power chords one might be quite hard for me, as I'm not a guitarist.

• 1 month later...

Then that damned trophy must have glitched for me then...Damn it. I'm gonna try "Bombtrack" again once I get the chance. Anyway, having experienced the Power Chords mode I can safely say that it will definitely be the hardest trophy in game simply because the notation of the chords isn't very consistent. Think of it as a mix between RB3's Pro Mode, but without the Chord Numbering feature and notated in Rock Revolution's charting. Add those two together and it's an absolute disaster.

I couldn't agree more - the Power Gig power chord notation sucks. I don't understand why they couldn't just use standard guitar notation. I suck on guitar in real life, but at least guitar tab is easy to read.

I have to get two mates to do the 5 seals performance trophy with 3 players. Also need at least one mate so I can do the 7 mojo's in one song. I'll try and find a guitarist to help with the bloody power chords - I have pianists hands... just not compatible with guitar!

• 2 months later...

The trophies in this game are a joke. The only ones that would give anyone real trouble are the multiplayer ones, because you need more people. The power chords trophy is very easy with the appropriate song.

Overall, I personally give this a 3. Add two if you are a novice on music games, or if you have no friends. Subtract 1 if you actually play the guitar.

• 3 months later...

I still have two more trophies to get (multiplayer ones, surprise surprise!)

* Activate 7 mojos in one song on co-op

* Get 5 seals with full band in any song

I'm assuming these aren't really all that difficult - I should be able to do the first one by myself with guitar and mic. The second one, I'll just ask the gf to help out on recruit level drums or guitar.

With starcrunch's advice, I got the power chords trophy within 20 minutes of casual playing. So all in all, I'd say the difficulty of this game (at least for me) is a 5. I had more difficulty understanding the guitar notation than actually playing the chords themselves. If they had stuck to standard guitar tab, I would've given the game a 4 difficulty. Fortunately the game's awful lag didn't affect me getting any trophies. I just can't believe that a game without an online mode has LAG?!?!

• 4 months later...

I gave it a 3 because the hardest thing about getting this platinum is paying for the band bundle knowing that you will only use it once. Since it is $40 at a couple of US retailers, it is easier to part with the money. I feel really bad for those that paid $200 for this setup.

I was able to get all the trophies alone as well.

• 7 years later...

3/10

Not really much to this plat. Power chord trophy is easy enough with Again and you can BS the entire career with the fan trick since at least on Recruit, pitch only matters for vocals as far as precision, so you can still get an FC just having something making sound. Band trophies are not that bad and with some ingenuity, you can do all of them without issue by yourself. If you have friends, they're even easier to get.