curious?Game Play

Helloo Group.. I am really surprised how little intrest there is in this game!? ok actually after playing it I am. When it first anounce was sooo intrested that I almost broke down to get the full kit but didnt happen. I picked up the game hoping that the pro guitar for RB would work especially after how well it has sold (sarcastic) but it didnt work. then to read that you actually need the Airstrike drum kit for plat!? wow.. wtf are they thinking especially after even updating they didnt adress the lag. Yeah Pro Guitar for RB doesnt work for Ro6S like I hoped. Even the 5button stinks but I have to admit the songs are great love them I think there awsome just not the game play. Anyhow, dont think many members will gravitate towards this and hope the developers make another update to allow for the pro guitar (rb) on this game..

To be honest, making the RB pro guitar work for this game wouldn't solve all your issues. You'd still need the AirStrike to get the platinum if that mattered to you. Otherwise, this might as well be a dated version of Guitar Hero.

I was never under any illusion about the quality of this game. However, it was even lamer than I expected it to be. Heck, I fall asleep trying to play this game.