This game is Promoting SEX and stealing credit cards!!!

BADDCOMPLEX

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read through that article, makes me kinda sad someone would post that on a religion website, and then all the people posting bout anal sex and what not.. i thought it was kinda funny at first until i realized there were people on that site that use it to just discuss religion. I guess thats what is suppose to be funny about it but theres a line you dont cross in my book and that THAR be one of em. Funny article, bad place to post it.

Does the companion cube have an anus? If so...

*very small idea lightbulb*

Seriously, I thought that was extreme sarcasm but I think you stumbled upon the hub of the scariest modern day cult yet.

I now even want to buy a gun, for protection.

Infuriated, added my 2 cents

Edit: Well I was banned and my post erased so...f em.

Edited by R353ARCH D35TROY

Portals are not in the Bible so not only do they not exist, they are impossible to create! Just thinking about how they work will turn your child into a Hell bound atheist!

There is no way this guy is serious, a trained monkey could tell he is a troll

http://images.cryhavok.org/d/16995-1/Can_t+Tell+if+Trolling.jpg

Bwhaha.. This shit made me laugh :D Also, never though of it.. Portals do make a great sexy time machine (with yourself).

I can't either.

There is no way this guy is serious, a trained monkey could tell he is a troll
I'm sad to say that I actually HAVE met people that stupid in real life, so I actually can't tell if he's serious or not.

I'm afraid they're serious, because I posted an ironic and sarcastic post and got banned for trolling. Like, they're trying to... protect... some... integrity???

But, not going to discuss it or go there, as that would just cause them unnecessary attention...

Doing like the first couple pages of posters did is the correct notion; have a few laughs at, maybe a head scratch and get on with normal life.

I'm afraid they're serious, because I posted an ironic and sarcastic post and got banned for trolling. Like, they're trying to... protect... some... integrity???

But, not going to discuss it or go there, as that would just cause them unnecessary attention...

Doing like the first couple pages of posters did is the correct notion; have a few laughs at, maybe a head scratch and get on with normal life.

Lol, that was amazing