Info Needed for Project Platinum

Hey guys,

I currently have this game listed within http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/173239-project-platinum.html, but I'm missing some key pieces of info. Any insight into the following areas would be much appreciated:

Hours to Platinum?

Long/Hard trophies?

Glitched/Unachievable trophies?

Thanks.

Port Royale 3 is a major grind. It's 50 hours minimum for the Sea Dog trophy, plus roughly 50 more to ping some of the kill count trophies.

Crow's Nest is bugged. The description is "find 10 pirate hideouts in a single game", but it won't pop. It's speculated the bug is related to the DLC and 1.02 patch, however I've found 18 hideouts in one game (v1.0) and 15 in another (v1.2 + DLC) and still no trophy.

I may need to completely uninstall the game, delete the Profile and Game Save and start again from scratch for this one damn trophy.

Port Royale 3 is a major grind. It's 50 hours minimum for the Sea Dog trophy, plus roughly 50 more to ping some of the kill count trophies.

Crow's Nest is bugged. The description is "find 10 pirate hideouts in a single game", but it won't pop. It's speculated the bug is related to the DLC and 1.02 patch, however I've found 18 hideouts in one game (v1.0) and 15 in another (v1.2 + DLC) and still no trophy.

I may need to completely uninstall the game, delete the Profile and Game Save and start again from scratch for this one damn trophy.

i have the same problem, any solutions (other than unistall)?

• 3 months later...
i have the same problem, any solutions (other than unistall)?

Yes crows nest was bugged because the pirates nests were in assessable at times. ( don't know if you guys encountered the same problem?) What I did was go back to a save that didn't have a bugged pirates nest and remember where they were on the map. Then I immediately placed convoy patrol ships where the bugged pirates nest were going to eventually come to. They engaged with my patrol convoys instead of building a nest. I rinsed and repeated several times and eventually the bug stopped happening and the pirates were able to build a nest with out that stupid town being attacked message. Then after several more nests being discovered the trophy came.

Edited by AUGUSTUS007

Hey guys,

I currently have this game listed within http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/173239-project-platinum.html, but I'm missing some key pieces of info. Any insight into the following areas would be much appreciated:

Hours to Platinum?

Long/Hard trophies?

Glitched/Unachievable trophies?

Thanks.

Hours to pat 65 + hours

long/hard Vici,( hard) lord of war, puppet master, disposable weapons, lean back(long)

glitches Pirates nest's spawns( some times the pirates nest would spawn and you weren't abet to attack it) in which case you would have to remember where they were spawning and then go back to a save without the nest on the map and place patrolling convoys to block off those areas. After doing this a few times eventually fixes the bug

Edited by AUGUSTUS007