Polar Panic puzzle mode...

Turbovski

Do some of the high scores show up glitched for anyone else?

eg: On puzzle #18 I'm number one on the leader boards it says with -1 moves, and a time of something like .939392939092.

Absolutely mad!! I was "scored" with -939.xxx.xxx.xxx something moves:think:

So far the leaderboards seem a little glitchy, yes...

Awesome game!!:) Completed all puzzles but #47...can't figure it out. Any one who can help? I'd be glad to help out with what ever I can:)

Hi Everyone, i need help with puzzle 47, it's impossible.... and only two player had completed the level, but i think there is a mistake, because the image in the level selector is different from the real level......

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELP ME WITH PUZZLE 47

Do some of the high scores show up glitched for anyone else?

eg: On puzzle #18 I'm number one on the leader boards it says with -1 moves, and a time of something like .939392939092.

Wouldn't surprise me. Story mode had a bug as well, one stage of level is supposed to have a snowman according to the stage stats but it doesn't. I actually replayed the level like 6 times before I realized the level summary said 3/3 even though the stage summary had 0/1.

At that point a recalled a there was a stage in level 8 or 9 that had a snowman and when you grabbed it it reported 1/0.

Edited by Castel

someone needs to make a video guide from puzzles 40-50_ i think the last hidden trophy could be unlock all bonus material

I hope not, all bonus material would mean getting A on every story mode level and AA on every puzzle. You seem to be getting bonus art for each grade you achieve. That would take a huge amount of time.

I'm hoping the final secret trophy will be another situational completion like a long shot or barrel kills.

someone needs to make a video guide from puzzles 40-50_ i think the last hidden trophy could be unlock all bonus material

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo........... all bonus is impossible......there are levels in story mode very crazy.........

i think the las secret trophy is a stupid thing, normally the all bonus is a normal trophy, maybe the last secret trophy is to kill a boss in a few seconds....i hope jajajaja

well well but the problem is the puzzle 47 jajaja.......

I don't recall #47 being too hard. IIRC you need to push some of the boxes into the bottom left area, then once you've got the top switches filled, push them all from left to right, then up and back to the left.

I am collecting 4 blocks in the lower area you mention but it just doesn't seem to create enough room elsewhere to manipulate the other block. I always end up with 1 switch needed to be pushed and 1 block out of play because it's near a barrier.

• 4 weeks later...