How to create a Hong Kong PSN Account?

Terminator

I'd search on eBay and set it to lowest to highest cost on the filter. Found cheap Japan PSN cards that way. (cheaper than play-asia and others)

Thanks for the tip, I've just taken a look on Ebay but there aren't many HK cards on there at the moment and some are going for £70 :eek:.

Buy Playstation Network Card - Online Code Delivery

Also here. Ive gotten mine US cards. Send it in 10 minutes, never had any issues :)

Nice find, those prices are way cheaper than Ebay or anywhere else for that matter :).

BTW, do I have to mess around with any account settings to ensure that anything I download with this alt account will be usable on my main one :think:?

Nice find, those prices are way cheaper than Ebay or anywhere else for that matter :).

BTW, do I have to mess around with any account settings to ensure that anything I download with this alt account will be usable on my main one :think:?

If it's on ps4 you probably have to make your ps4 your active console from within your hk account if it doesn't do it automatically. It's easy to find the in the ps4 settings when you're logged in as your hk account :)

If it's on ps4 you probably have to make your ps4 your active console from within your hk account if it doesn't do it automatically. It's easy to find the in the ps4 settings when you're logged in as your hk account :)

Cool :) but do I have to change which one is the Master account or does it not matter if the HK one is listed as a Secondary account?

Cool :) but do I have to change which one is the Master account or does it not matter if the HK one is listed as a Secondary account?

It doesn't matter, the hk one can be an extra account on your ps4 and your uk account can be your main account on your ps4.

You're basically telling the ps4 that the hk's account is registered to that ps4 which allows all the downloadable stuff to be activated on that console (which then allows it to be used with any other accounts on the system :) )