PS3 Controller not working?

aHaZaRd2UrHeAlTh

Could someone please tell me what in the world is wrong with the ps3 controller when all 4 red lights on top are blinking at once? I doubt it would be low battery, because even with it being plugged in, its still blinking and you are unable to move anything on the screen, as in the controller died or something. What can I do about this?

Could someone please tell me what in the world is wrong with the ps3 controller when all 4 red lights on top are blinking at once? I doubt it would be low battery, because even with it being plugged in, its still blinking and you are unable to move anything on the screen, as in the controller died or something. What can I do about this?

Thats your controll pad trying to sync with the PS3. Sometimes, the pad can have an internal brain-fart and not be able to connect properly.

On the back of the control pad is a tiny button. You'll need a pin or something to press it. Pressing it will do a hard reset on the controler. Then, just connect it via USB and give the PS button a press.

If that doesn't work, it may be a hardware fault that would require taking it apart to fix, but it hopefully won't be.

That is really good to know, Labreya. I will use that because me and my brother share controllers... therefore we have tons of connection problems.

I take no credit for the knowledge of the button!

i only know because it was posted in another thread. After I read it I was like "There's no button back thOMGABUTTON!!!"

i had that once after i used my controller at a friends house, but it went away after i plugged it in and restarted my PS3