Rate the trophy difficulty...  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.31

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

don't know who voted 10, but already did half of the game and it doesn't seems that hard. there's some collectibles (1 per level) which i don't think wont take time since the maps are not that big, and gold in all challegens it doesn't seem hard either. at the moment I got gold in them all...

Maybe there will be trophies more difficult, I don't know, but for now it seems a 3 at max!

I voted 6. Right now the hardest part for me is finding the collectibles, a lot of them are very well hidden. Once there is a guide out for them this wont be a problem at all.

I've only attempted 1 diamond challenge but I got a gold without using any ultimate attacks on the 1st try. Didnt seem any harder then it was normally.

Most of the trophies left are just grind trophies. Kill X enemy X times, or get enough enemies 200 times with each of the characters abilities.

Very easy. Getting Gold on all story challenges i found to be quite easy as they never really requred you to do anything special. The diamond challenges are only slightly harder, but still pretty darn easy. There was only 1 diamond challenge that gave me problems, but after a few attempts i managed it. The collectibles were a bit tricky as I found them all myself by a guide, but once a guide comes out, the collectible trophies will be really easy. I'd give it a 3

I'll give it a 3. With a collectible guide this will be fairly easy. It will require 2 move controllers and a second player locally for plat. A single Nav controller would make it a little easier, but a Dualshock can be used in it's place.

It was pretty easy, and I can see the platinum only taking about 10-13 hours with the help of guides.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Very easy. Getting Gold on all story challenges i found to be quite easy as they never really requred you to do anything special. The diamond challenges are only slightly harder, but still pretty darn easy. There was only 1 diamond challenge that gave me problems, but after a few attempts i managed it. The collectibles were a bit tricky as I found them all myself by a guide, but once a guide comes out, the collectible trophies will be really easy. I'd give it a 3

Wait a minute. Someone who has 96 platinums rates this game as easy - is that a good thing?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A few of the challenges were a real pain for me, especially those involving the disc throwing, and the Final Shutdown I spent over a half hour replaying until I got it. With that and some collectible issues, I give this a 4.

For anyone attempting this entirely solo (with two Moves), you should have no problem. I found it easier to get all the team trophies in this than I did using multiple controllers to get LBP/2 prize bubbles. There isn't even a second avatar to move through the level; you just pick up the second Move controller when the area is cleared of enemies and repeatedly press the appropriate button.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave it a 4, but that is playing 2 player the whole time. This was a great game for my gf and I to play. Just platinumed it recently and nothing was too hard although some of the events were annoying at times.

Not sure how the rating would be if it was single player, but i'd imagine less fun if anything and slightly more difficult. Having a second player helps out a lot.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 years later...

There's only a few hard things in the game. I was sitting on a couch so when using two PS Moves, I had one very nearby where I could just tap the buttons needed. It wasn't too bad with my setup. Most of the trophies were straight forward and easy, but it did require a bit of effort so I gave it a 3/10 for that reason. 

I never thought I"d bother to return to this game, I didn't like it at the time. It's not great, but I actually kind of had fun with it for the most part (the waggle melee combat is still awful though). I'm really happy to have gotten the platinum after these years.