2 move controllers

dammit there are team play trophies this means that you must have 2 playstation move controllers and since i dont know anyone who has a playstation move controller i should by a second one for the platinum

thats pretty lame

Lame is that you'd spend another $50 just to get a platinum.

No one will fault you for not having this trophy. That girl you're into... she won't hate you if you don't have a plat. Your parents won't mind, and I'm pretty sure everyone on this site will understand.

Lame is that you'd spend another $50 just to get a platinum.

No one will fault you for not having this trophy. That girl you're into... she won't hate you if you don't have a plat. Your parents won't mind, and I'm pretty sure everyone on this site will understand.

You made me lol, great response.

Back of the game says it can use a dual shock 3 controller... no idea for what though. I haven't bothered to open it yet (won it from Subway, but I don't have a Move controller yet).

Oh but the front does say required, so I guess there's that.

Edited by FadeToOne

Back of the game says it can use a dual shock 3 controller... no idea for what though. I haven't bothered to open it yet (won it from Subway, but I don't have a Move controller yet).

Oh but the front does say required, so I guess there's that.

The dualshock 3 can just be used in lieu of the navigation controller. You still need the Move controller.

And to the OP, it's really not that absurd to have 2 local player trophies that require 2 Move controllers. It's just as absurd as other games requiring 2-4 dualshock controllers for certain trophies.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...