Thoughts on Demo?

I thought it was terrible. May have just been me but I couldn't move Sly to crack the whip on the boxes. I had to crack the whip continously so Sly would move up in small steps to the boxes. Eventually I said screw this and just stopped playing.

I was using the NAV and Move controllers, tried reloading the game with same issue.

I thought it was terrible. May have just been me but I couldn't move Sly to crack the whip on the boxes. I had to crack the whip continously so Sly would move up in small steps to the boxes. Eventually I said screw this and just stopped playing.

I was using the NAV and Move controllers, tried reloading the game with same issue.

I had trouble with this as well. I found out that with the Sly whip challenge that you have to have the Nav controller set to controller 2 to be able to work. Which is odd because the rest of the challenges that I've played so far require the the Nav to be set to controller 1.

Can you do demo with normal controller? If not I think I have to get my Move. Damn Sony.

Yes you need the Move controller to play, hence the title of the game as Move Heroes.

My thoughts = was expecting something different, controls seemed to be problematic and clumsy (probably Im too)....so I decided I won´t buy this, I would be happier if move controller was more accurate generally..thats all

Edited by Mardolina

I wasn't especially thrilled by it. I found it to be a series of (easy) casual games with PS characters as avatars to make it marketable. Fine for kids or anyone trying to use it as a gateway game, but not anything worth more than a rental.

It was nothing at all like the Ratchet&Clank games of old. That said, I'm fearful of the type/quality of gameplay mechanic for the upcoming R&C: All 4 One.

It was nothing at all like the Ratchet&Clank games of old. That said, I'm fearful of the type/quality of gameplay mechanic for the upcoming R&C: All 4 One.

Hey, Insomniac wouldn't shove out a dud. :)

Kinda disappointed with the demo, guess it'll be a gamefly rental starting out.

I've played about an hour of the actual game this weekend. Won it in a contest.

It's ok, definitely a rental instead of a buy. It gets repeatitive but probably would be fun for a younger player. I had a good time playing it for a short span. There are basically 4 game types. Disc throwing, bowling, survival with the whip or melee type fighting, and save the little purple dudes. The is also a gun to shoot during the save the purple dudes playmode.

I see myself playing every once in a while but not something that will last long

I enjoyed the demo, but mostly for the fact that up until playing it I had mostly been playing shooters on the Move, it has interesting control features, loved playing the Clank challenge and would like to see a challenging full game of some sorts with that game system for Move.

Won't buy the game though, unless I find it pretty damn cheap somewhere, might rent it.