Possible future release for normal controlers?

Eric-B14

There are going to be other great games for the move...COUGH COUGH SORCERY! Here's your solution: find a Playstation eye for cheap, then get your move controllers, bam, you saved some money. If this game DOES sell bad, I doubt they'll make it available for regular controllers, that really doesn't make sense.. :think:

Yeah, if anything good sales might encourage them to have regular controller support. As I've stated before regarding this game, I doubt it will be very fun without Move. It looks like it's an On Rails Third Person Shooter, which would be bloody terrible, especially after trying Dead Space Extraction without using my Move.

Yeah, if anything good sales might encourage them to have regular controller support. As I've stated before regarding this game, I doubt it will be very fun without Move. It looks like it's an On Rails Third Person Shooter, which would be bloody terrible, especially after trying Dead Space Extraction without using my Move.

Thats true. I don't think they would do something to a game with crap sales, other than let it die.

• 1 month later...
This is like saying that you hope they come out with a version of Guitar Hero or DDR where you can use a regular controller. They made this game to showcase the Move and entice you to buy it.

Except the Move sucks and is much harder to use, and the guitar is better and much easier to use.

Omg guys this is a ps move franchise! Wat u talk in bout if they didnt have move only content how would the ps move do well and make money? if u want the game just go by the setup I think it was 90 bucks for me and the ps eye makes a good to ok mic that doesn't run on batteries. Go buy it

The move controller isn't hard to use. I sit in a chair and barley move and it responds well. Really. Just sit down!

Edited by OnceFallen

Except the Move sucks and is much harder to use, and the guitar is better and much easier to use.

I have Move and don't have any problems with it. I actually find the guitar/drum controllers to be worse since they don't seem to register what I'm doing half the time and you have to be an absolute robot to play simple songs correctly.

And Ysfatmack, please use the Edit button, don't double post. :)

• 4 months later...