Who is getting this

darian0145

i was gettting it till i found ou that it was for the stupid ps move dammit i wanted to get it to

I doubt it'll only be for Move. It should hopefully just have the controller based controls too.

As for me, yes, definitely getting. It had Ratchet in it after all.

I'm not sure about getting this one. At first I thought it would be a good idea to purchase it as a start when I get my hands on a move, after playing it on GamesCom, testing both the Clank and the Sly "Challenge" (No other characters available) I'm not impressed at all. Might get it when there's a price drop, but I might just give it a pass.

I'm not sure about getting this one. At first I thought it would be a good idea to purchase it as a start when I get my hands on a move, after playing it on GamesCom, testing both the Clank and the Sly "Challenge" (No other characters available) I'm not impressed at all. Might get it when there's a price drop, but I might just give it a pass.

was it bad or what? I am just trying to understand....

It wasn't bad, it just wasn't impressive. It felt slow, basic and repetetive. Maybe the other characters can change that, but I doubt it. Maybe it was just because it was only two challenges, but all you did was kill enemies to activate some pillar which kills the remaining enemies in the area. Then move on to the next.

It wasn't bad, it just wasn't impressive. It felt slow, basic and repetetive. Maybe the other characters can change that, but I doubt it. Maybe it was just because it was only two challenges, but all you did was kill enemies to activate some pillar which kills the remaining enemies in the area. Then move on to the next.

oh well thats boring. at least the new ratchet game was announced, so I dont have to get this to play as ratchet....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'd get this if the move wasn't required. I had move preordered but never picked it up because I wasn't impressed by anything out or coming out. This is not going to change my mind. I would love to play this game and would definitely pick it up if I was able to use my regular Dual Shock. Move only? Pass.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...