Gold on "The Final Shutdown"

Anyone have any tips to beat this? It's the final Diamond challenge and can't even come close to getting gold. There's far to many enemies and several big baddies up on cliffs and just not enough time to keep the pods up.

Yeah. Simple when you know what to do. 1st of all pick Daxter. Shoot the crystals and then all enemies there. Stand next to pad to heal and go up for brown one. Shoot enemies around it, stand next to it to raise it completely and go to blue one. Keep repeating. Don't care about the flying enemies. Once or twice I killed one boar because he was annoyingly spamming me while I was raising the pod. So basicly key is to run around. Shoot enemies around the pod so you can go near it and raise it and go to the next one. When the Agorians come, simply press L1 and take them out with your Whirlwind. Then camp the worm holes to get the rest. When your whirlwind stops just go safely down somewhere so they won't kill you. They should now run out of time to destroy the pods so you'll get the gold. Make sure that you are near orange and blue when activating whirlwind. That way you can protect 2 at once. Then just jump down and hope they won't kill the green one by shooting some agorians from far away.