Hidden Collectibles Discussion

I made this thread so people could help each other with hidden collectibles. Make a list of the ones you are missing and help others by telling where the orbs they are missing are.

Now I've found everything. Feel free to ask about the locations below and I'll help.

Edited by SandeProElite

The last one I need to find is the Precursor Orb at Breakin'. Do you remember where that one is?

I have all the collectibles, so i loaded up that level to see if I could remember where it was. Unfortunatly, as with most of the flying disc levels, i managed to find that one by accident. However I have a feeling i picked it up behind the building that's directly in front of you when u start, but thats just a guess really.

I have all the collectibles, so i loaded up that level to see if I could remember where it was. Unfortunatly, as with most of the flying disc levels, i managed to find that one by accident. However I have a feeling i picked it up behind the building that's directly in front of you when u start, but thats just a guess really.

Great memory! It is indeed behind the building in front of you. It is at the bottom of the building in a little indentation (cubby hole). Awesome! Thanks! :dance:

In Train Depot, Smackity Smack has a gold bolt up high that requires a jump pad, but where is the jump pad? I'ver heard there is a jump pad after unlocking stage 3, but I don't see it.

*Edit* Found it. For others looking for it, between round 2 and 3 there will be jump pad in the center of the arena. destroy the boxes against the electrified fence it it should allow you to access the middle area with the jump pad.

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil