100% Now Impossible For New PlayStation Home Players

Tiberius

There are now 49 days left before PlayStation Home shuts down permanently on March 31st including today. Due to this factor, anyone if they were to start playing Home today would not be able to 100% it. To do that, a new player would need to get the 50 day trophy which is now no longer possible. I didn't see a topic made on this yet so I thought I'd post this info.

There are now 49 days left before PlayStation Home shuts down permanently on March 31st including today. Due to this factor, anyone if they were to start playing Home today would not be able to 100% it. To do that, a new player would need to get the 50 day trophy which is now no longer possible. I didn't see a topic made on this yet so I thought I'd post this info.

Man...where's that countdown clock? :wtf:

Seriously...good info for people that haven't started...or need to finish. :applause:

Feb. 7th was the first time, since trophies were added that, I've gotten on Home. So far I've logged in on the 7th, 8th, and 10th. If my math is correct, and all 3 days have been logged correctly, I should hit Day 50 by March 30 if everything goes as planned. Can someone verify my math?

Any sentiments or well-wishing is greatly appreciated for this down-to-the-wire attempt at 100%. :)

Feb. 7th was the first time, since trophies were added that, I've gotten on Home. So far I've logged in on the 7th, 8th, and 10th. If my math is correct, and all 3 days have been logged correctly, I should hit Day 50 by March 30 if everything goes as planned. Can someone verify my math?

Any sentiments or well-wishing is greatly appreciated for this down-to-the-wire attempt at 100%. :)

Got sum bad news for you...you have to log in 50 days in a row. In. A. Row. Sorry. :(

But :D just kidding...I think that your math looks pretty good. Hopefully it will pop on the 30th. :applause: Good Luck...and invite Tib over to your place on the 30th to celebrate.

Day 50 should be the 29th. And I think down-to-the-wire is an understatement xD, but seriously good luck!

Got sum bad news for you...you have to log in 50 days in a row. In. A. Row. Sorry. :(

But :D just kidding...I think that your math looks pretty good. Hopefully it will pop on the 30th. :applause: Good Luck...and invite Tib over to your place on the 30th to celebrate.

There were 53 days left on the 7th, so it'd be March 29th. Also, the 7th happened to be the 56th birthday of Home's biggest troll, who got clowned hardcore on the corrupt Home forums run by Sony. :rofl: As for celebrating, I'm sure most forum members here just want to get Home done and quickly drop it like a bad habit. :dance:

Edited by Tiberius

• 4 weeks later...

Luckily already got my 100% awhile back. I say we throw one last epic house party on PS Home and send it out with a bang. :)

PS Home was ultimately a pretty weird/novelty thing, in retrospect, but I'll never forget how hyped some of my friends and I were for it back in, what, like 2007? The nostalgia/memories of that anticipation alone will make me never forget it.

Edited by x RadicalAura x

• 2 weeks later...

I am so glad I never accidentally opened up Playstation Home on the XMB. the last month or so I could really feel like it was going to happen when I wasn't careful and then I would be stuck with an incomplete "game"

Hope everyone got it 100% that needed to before the end of March!

I am so glad I never accidentally opened up Playstation Home on the XMB. the last month or so I could really feel like it was going to happen when I wasn't careful and then I would be stuck with an incomplete "game"

Hope everyone got it 100% that needed to before the end of March!

Same. I was going to do it a few weeks back but decided I'd rather do other things instead, glad I went with the other option. I would have never got 100% otherwise - I get too distracted!