wait... what? how do you reinstall without the patch?

Retail version:

Go to the Game Data Utility => Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale and delete all the associated files => Reload the game => Press :circle: to decline the patch => Reinstall the game.

Digital version:

Scroll down the Games tab until you find Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale => Press :triangle: => Scroll down to the Delete option and press :cross: a couple of times => go into your Download history and redownload the game => Load the game after it has installed but press :circle: to decline the patch. This will only work providing the game hasn't been pre-patched to include the latest update, if it has then you're stuffed.

I can't tell you how to do this on the Vita as I don't have one so someone else will have to fill you in on that.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.

thanks termy. i figured it out. i got a little impatient and tried just reinstalling it without an internet connection. got version 1.0 and the trophy in a couple of tries. probably took less time to redownload and reinstall than to actually get it using the other characters. lol. guess i just can't figure out the timing or something because i'll get down to the last action and they'll be flying through the air or something while i have to do the last move...

thanks again

• 2 weeks later...