How the hell has this got a low plat difficulty??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't mater how hard it is compared to other fighting games, it should be compared to all games. This is the 1st one i really dont agree with, giving a game a 1 or 2 basically means u got every trophy 1st go with 0 problem. Ive seen it many times where people give low BS votes, and its probably because they are so happy they got the plat they say it was easier than it actually was.

It's an 1/10 compared to other games too. Heihachi level 3 AP = first try guaranteed triple kill. And everything else is not 1/10 but 0/10 lol

I have to agree. Everything about the game is easy. There are characters that have full screen level 3 supers, like Toro. OP clearly just hasn't played enough.

this game is a 1 or 2. there is no hard one heihachi lvl 3 kills all opponents on screen just start up a 3 min match online and you are bound to get lvl 3 then use it and bam 2 of the easiest online ones imo then for win without dying keep playing 2v2 kill limit matches and it will eventually happen, i got lucky on 1 try but i know it could take maybe a hour or 2 max. there are really no difficult trophies in this game.

I haven't played enough? yea right. Sorry but anyone who gives this a 1 or 2 is a moron. giving this the same rating as games like the walking dead?? pfffft behave....... I got the trophies anyway

Chill. When you've played a higher scale of differently difficult games, you'll understand the way it works.

Of course if you've only played the likes of Walking Dead then this game is hard compared to that, since TWD is a 0/10 platinum (playing thru the story = plat). But when you've played a lot of different difficult plats, especially fighters, you'll understand why this is an 1/10. Some examples: Persona 4 Arena is a 10/10, SF4/SSF4 are 8-9/10, MvC3/SFxT are 6-7/10, BlazBlue CT/CP are 3-4/10, and this game... is lightyears easier than even those 2. No long online grind, nothing sort of hard trial trophies (except 1 easy one), no hard arcade boss requirements, nothing. It's a 6-8 hours, chilly platinum.

I really don't understand what your rant is about, there's shitload of easy ways to get those online trophies legitly, easily. I mentioned one above, but there's like 10 other characters with the same easy way (Heihachi, Toro and Raiden are the easiests though). And after you got those, it's just playing thru arcade with all characters. Nothing sort of difficulty.

While I agree that some of the difficulty threads can be misleading, this one is spot on. Literally anyone could earn the plat in this game.
This.

I usually disagree with the difficulty ratings...but this game was a cake walk. I can see why you might have a little trouble...but over all it's very doable.

I just got every only trophies on first try. They arent hard at all in my opinion.

But the game itself isnt great. Arcade mode with 20character is a looong grind. 25 min for each, and i dont find the game funny at all.

So yes, a 2-3/10 difficilty is right, but still not a cool plat :-)

Chill. When you've played a higher scale of differently difficult games, you'll understand the way it works.

Of course if you've only played the likes of Walking Dead then this game is hard compared to that, since TWD is a 0/10 platinum (playing thru the story = plat). But when you've played a lot of different difficult plats, especially fighters, you'll understand why this is an 1/10. Some examples: Persona 4 Arena is a 10/10, SF4/SSF4 are 8-9/10, MvC3/SFxT are 6-7/10, BlazBlue CT/CP are 3-4/10, and this game... is lightyears easier than even those 2. No long online grind, nothing sort of hard trial trophies (except 1 easy one), no hard arcade boss requirements, nothing. It's a 6-8 hours, chilly platinum.

I really don't understand what your rant is about, there's shitload of easy ways to get those online trophies legitly, easily. I mentioned one above, but there's like 10 other characters with the same easy way (Heihachi, Toro and Raiden are the easiests though). And after you got those, it's just playing thru arcade with all characters. Nothing sort of difficulty.

"No long online grind" <----- This has nothing to do with difficulty, as stated by the rules on this website. So..... I think you are a little confused. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I agree with the thread starter. This is not an easy platinum.

Of course, it is not Mortal Kombat (Vita) either.

But it is at least a 4/10.

"No long online grind" <----- This has nothing to do with difficulty, as stated by the rules on this website. So..... I think you are a little confused. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I agree with the thread starter. This is not an easy platinum.

Of course, it is not Mortal Kombat (Vita) either.

But it is at least a 4/10.

Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously? You point out a 4 words part from my thorough explanation? I know time doesn't equal difficulty, if there's anyone you don't have to tell, it's me (I hate when people vote difficulty based on time)

I said no online grind just as a small comparision, because every normal fighter nowadays has at least somewhat of an online grind, but this one doesn't. I didn't mean that'd make the difficulty higher. If you'd take the time to read 1 sec longer the next thing I said "nothing sort of hard trial/arcade trophies", which is exactly what can make a fighting game hard, but this one doesn't have any of that.

Gotta love these ignorant replies.

Edited by Zongorillacska

• 2 weeks later...

Time is an imortant thing I take when I consider a platinum. I have 2 jobs and college. If i can't dedicate time to get better at the game, plat comes harder.

Also, OP spent a whole day trying to get these trophies with no sucess. I spent a night. They are not hard, you just need to try again and again, as you may not have put the special move in the right place, or you are fighting bad today. Practice and use some strategy for each trophy.

Spent more than a week trying to pass some levels of games like Metal Gear Solid 4, GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, Batman: Arkham Night or Gran Turismo 5. Those are hard games. And even those, it's all a matter of practice.

Gave this game a 2 or 3 out of 10. I don't remember...

The difficlty on most games is to low. People that have not even played a game vote. People that want to look cool, vote low. People that want to raise it, vote real high. From our experience, the average game should be rate 1 or 2 higher that it is rate, with the exception of THL baby easy games.