Easy combo trophy.

Hello ive been having trouble with the level 10 combo trophy, as the method used in the guide (using Drakes level 10) dosnt seem valid for me.

So ive had a look around and found that Zeus is real easy to pull off and not complicated multi buttons as per other characters. Hes a download but far as i can tell hes free.

I wanted to get that out on a thread just so its easy to get to.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello ive been having trouble with the level 10 combo trophy, as the method used in the guide (using Drakes level 10) dosnt seem valid for me.

So ive had a look around and found that Zeus is real easy to pull off and not complicated multi buttons as per other characters. Hes a download but far as i can tell hes free.

I wanted to get that out on a thread just so its easy to get to.

Thanks.

they changed nathan drake's level 10 combo that screenshot's useless now

Throwing it out there for ppl like me who are just bad at these style games but, I found Raiden's lvl 10 combo to be by far the easiest. I found it didn't take much timing, can more or less do the inputs back to back real quick. Works for my poor play style of getting frustrated and button mashing :)

Throwing it out there for ppl like me who are just bad at these style games but, I found Raiden's lvl 10 combo to be by far the easiest. I found it didn't take much timing, can more or less do the inputs back to back real quick. Works for my poor play style of getting frustrated and button mashing :)

THANKYOU! I tried Raiden and earned the trophy in seconds.

awesome tip mate, thanks!!

maan this combo trophy is a pain in the ass tbh, i got it on the ps3 with zeus i just skipped to the 10th combo but on the vita when i skipped to the last combo and i did it it didn't unlock the trophy :confused: guess i gotta do all the 10 combos on the vita unlike the ps3 :o

maan this combo trophy is a pain in the ass tbh, i got it on the ps3 with zeus i just skipped to the 10th combo but on the vita when i skipped to the last combo and i did it it didn't unlock the trophy :confused: guess i gotta do all the 10 combos on the vita unlike the ps3 :o

i skipped to number 10 on both and it unlocked maybe try it again? or with another character? i found it easy with nathan drake on the vita but i couldn't do his on ps3 so i used zeus

On the digital PS3 version, you can not delete the patch?? like, only the patches, not the entire game...? Am i right?:think:

EDIT:

never mind, i decided to delete the whole game, download it again, and to just skip the patch notification ;)

Edited by FerryF1

How do you complete the ratchet combo?

I can get all of it right but as soon as I press the buttons for the last part which is up+triangle, it resets the combo.

edit:

ok nvm finally got it. You have to keep mashing the button, because its ok if the game is sluggish but you cant be as slow as it is.

I can confirm that this method works even with the patch on the vita version.

Edited by fpsd0minat0r

• 4 weeks later...

You can't, it works different on the Vita, to get rid of the patch you have to delete it if the game resides on a media you bought, otherwise if you got the download version you have to redownload it and cancel the patch DL/installation. It's a bit tricky for the Vita, downloading the game via PS3 will not work, when transferring the game to the Vita the patch will automatically be installed. Use the Store app on the Vita to start the DL, you will get three items in your DL list, the main game (~1.7 GB), a network pass and a third one. Pause the third one immediately and let the main game install, then get the trophy with much less hassle.

Unlike some games that store patches in the Game Data folder it seems this game requires a full delete and reinstall. I was surprised just how big the install file for this game was, fortunately if you have a fast unlimited internet connection it's not a problem, and it's totally worth doing because the old Drake combo 10 literally takes seconds to pull off.

• 3 weeks later...