Vita combo tutorials

Are the combo tutorials different since the ultimate patch of are they just different on Vita.

When I played the game on PS3, I was able to follow the trophy guide and get the trophy with Nathan Drake's 10th tutorial. I'm playing on Vita and the tutorials are a lot harder. I tried it with Drake, Ratchet, Parappa and Big Daddy because people said they were easier but they all have long combos.

Are the combo tutorials different since the ultimate patch of are they just different on Vita.

When I played the game on PS3, I was able to follow the trophy guide and get the trophy with Nathan Drake's 10th tutorial. I'm playing on Vita and the tutorials are a lot harder. I tried it with Drake, Ratchet, Parappa and Big Daddy because people said they were easier but they all have long combos.

When I played it on Vita, the combos were identical to those on the PS3 and the trophy popped by following the guide. Admittedly, that was pre-patch though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
The combos in this game are hard as hell to land. I have tried all timings possible and can't get past the tutorial with any character.

Waste of 5 bucks if you ask me.

You must be really bad if you can't get past the tutorial :think:

Out of joke, try Rappapa I did it with him, it was a little frustrating in the last 2 but that's the only that I actually tried (succeded) but it's about you doing it right rather than luck.

Edited by Tony2014