• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

14-16.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by sweett310

From my own experience, it's by no means a fast Platinum. That doesn't make it difficult much, but the Arcade Mode runs are highly tedious and require a bare minimum of about 20 minutes per character (probably longer). Times that by 20 characters needing trophy runs and that's a solid few hours of just Arcade Mode running over and over.

Most of the trophies you can get within about five or six online matches, though This is Living can get kind of tricky at some points and it may take awhile for you to get lucky with the lobby you're in.

Gave it a 6-10 hours because of This is Living sometimes taking awhile and the Arcade Mode runs guaranteed to be tedious and chore-like.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm going to say 11-15.

If you go into this game with someone to boost with, the online trophies should take an hour (or less) and everything else about an hour also. It's just the arcade modes with each character that extends the playing time. I finished in 23 hours, but I helped someone else with the online trophies which took two hours and slept for 4 hours so I'd say that is a pretty solid estimate. So 11-15. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Around 6-8 hours for singleplayer. Multiplayer could add anywhere between 30 minutes to 3 hours depending on skill/luck. I just got incredibly lucky on vita and was matched up with laggy/unskilled players so I was able to get the online trophies fairly quickly. Don't have the same luck on PS3. I keep running into the same group of rank 999 people who murderize me every time.

Edited by nerdtrauma
signature

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...