Rate the trophy difficulty...  

431 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.36

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very easy game to plat and probably the easiest fighting game there is to platinum as fighting games are usually demanding plats to get. It just takes a little time beating the arcade mode with all characters. The online trophies are really easy as well. Maybe not dying in a match could be the only problem but just do a 2vs2 match to up your chances. I've won several Free For All's without dying with my Ratchet against Kratos, Raiden and Dante n00bs. My vote is 2

Voted a 2, mainly because I reserve 1's for the easiest of the easy. Super easy single-player trophies, just time consuming to get all the Arcade Modes finished. The online match-made trophies can appear daunting to people new to the game, but with the right methods/techniques they can be done easily.

I also gave this a 2. the majority of the trohpies being gained in practist mode is some what of a joke. The only trophy that presents any challange is "tripple kill" and even that is fairly easy. I wish they had trophies tied to the in game goals, it would have added more challange.

Definately a very easy plat. I just need the "Friendly Competition" trophy before I get the plat. The trophies on this list is so easy that even the harder ones like getting three kills with a level 1 super, winning a match made game without dying, and entering 3x AP Overtime will come naturally with enough time.

Difficulty: 1/10

I went with a 2. I wanted to say 1, but a few trophies may take a few rounds to get. It is still a few easy game to plat. I was very happy to play a fighting game that wasn't damn near impossible to plat. I know some would disagree, but my long sessions of video game playing is over for now, so I enjoy playing the games and not stressing about trophies so much.

Think about how hard they could've made this platinum. Like completing everyone's combo trials and the other trials they have on there. Or a grinding trophy like build up to a certain level or play XX rounds online.

1/10. super super easy. Lets be thankful they didn't make us black belt for 5 seasons and get all the titles. After doing the SF plats and MK plats, it's nice to have an enjoyable fighter. I would have prefered it be more time consuming, and challenging. However, the rank system is completely broken, and I am glad that there were no rank related trophies.

Edited by aliensNmycloset

I'll say a 2/10. Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion was very similar but even that game had its difficult moments to edge it out to be a tougher plat than Playstation All-Stars. The online mode is simple enough to earn all the trophies on your own without boosting (except for the Friendly Competition trophy). A fun trophy list but also a disappointing one. I wish there were trophies for completing any of the challenge lists, for reaching a specific level with characters or for completing any of the character trial lists. It would make earning the platinum more worthwhile. With all that said, its still one of the better fighter/brawler games to come out this year. I've gotten more fun and enjoyment out of this game than Soul Calibur 5 and DOA5, combined! :D

Edited by fancyfox

Alright guys, let's chill out. This thread is for discussing PASBR's difficulty rating, not Hannah Montana's or any other game. Take it off the site or better yet, drop it altogether.

Any more off-topic posts from this point on will be deleted and action will be taken. This is everyone's one and only warning.

*some posts deleted*

I'll give it a 2. Winning online without dying could be a bit annoying but luckily I had a good partner to help me and I'm not too shabby either. Arcade's a bit tedious with all the playthroughs but all in all, it makes for an excellent pick up and play vita game. I wish the arcade wasn't so boring though, it needs more variety. A lot of wasted potential here in my opinion. The story's could've been better, often you don't even play on your character's home stage in arcade, the boss is lame as hell and has boring dialogue. But again, as a game that you can just pause and play anytime on the go, it's a good game. I don't think I'll play it again for the ps3 anytime soon though.

This is my first platinum :cool: and I gave this game a 2/10. Most of it is a grind, but at least it made you try everything the game had to offer and entice you to look more into it. The online could be hard but I was lucky (got 'This is Living' first match and used Radec's Level 2 Super to get the Double- and Triple-Kills) so because of the grind and luck 2/10 makes sense.

voted a 2. very easy platinum trophy. only trophy that could cause some people some trouble is the "this is living" trophy if your not too good at the game winning an online ranked battle without dying could be difficult, maybe i was lucky as it didn't take me long and i used sly to rack up a few early kills and then

use his invisibility to hide the rest of the fight and usually people are more preoccupied fighting the people they can see, and obviously stay away from where the action is. Really enjoyed the game and for me the trophy's were too easy especially considering how much extra challenges can be done in the game i think they could have pushed you to do a lot more.

I'll just have to give this game a 1/10, there is nothing hard about any of the trophies. "This is living" is the closest to challenging but it can be obtained easily playing 2vs2 if nothing else. If you enjoy playing online you will definetly get it pretty fast.

I'm abit dissapointed how easy it was, and how boring it was grinding through arcade mode.

i gave it a 3 only because i suck online i am still trying to get 4 of them but am sure they will come

other trophies are really easy but if it was not for the guide i may have ended up doing a lot of grinding (level 3 kills certain character in a certain place, combo and trial combatant)