XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-21-2011, 09:54 PM   #21
Nomadtla

I used a setup very similar to what shoemaker posted and made it to rounds 36 and 38 on my first 2 tries got it on the third. You don't need the 2 extra gloom shrooms on the back/inside tracks. I moved the umbrellas up where they are in his picture then put winter mellons in the back collumn. I never used the Ice Shroom's but had 4 spots in my roster loaded with Jalepeno, cherry bomb, squash and imitator cherry bomb to use when the shit hit the fan. Other than that just keep putting down spikeweed (with upgrade). It is a huge pain but do-able with this setup. The cob cannons take to long and when your cursor starts getting laggy you just don't have time for them.
Working on: DC Universe Online, Rock Band Cleanups
1000th Trophy: Demon's Souls Platinum

Nomadtla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 12:52 PM   #22
xX_shoemaker_Xx
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to xX_shoemaker_Xx

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

congrats on getting through it! i am still trying to get screen shots during an endless survival play, just been too busy with other games..lol..
xX_shoemaker_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #24
Azaria

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission

Are you unable to do this in co-op? Cos it doesn't say that, and I just completed 41 flags and didn't get the fucking thing! I'm SO beyond sick of this fucking game. Fun factor went out the window for me. First the Zen Garden bullshit, now this. WHY can't I complete 40 waves in co-op?!

I ignore blank friend requests, so please make sure you say why you're adding me!
Azaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 08:44 PM   #25
xX_shoemaker_Xx
Banned

i have never heard of anyone doing it in co-op mode, sorry. as far as i know it has to be done in the single survival mode.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:28 AM   #26
UndergroundHipHopHead

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

it's only single player.
UndergroundHipHopHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 01:58 PM   #27
xX_shoemaker_Xx
Banned

yes, it has to be one in single player. co-op will not work, sorry.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:45 PM   #28
PAQ-F

Hi all,

I tried this for the 1st time yesterday, got to waive 19 and then my game froze? I experienced the same lag that everyone in previous posts was talking about, but i haven't seen anyone post about game freezes (or maybe just haven't read all the posts yet).

Any ideas why? Is this a data issue? I have a 120 GB, slim ps3. Shouldn't be close to full as I haven't played too many games although I do have GT5 which takes up a lot of data on my ps3.

Has anyone experienced this? Also, does the game autosave? I didn't have time to check yesterday, but not sure if I have to start all over again or will it take me back to the last waive i was in before the game froze?

Thanks to all who respond
PAQ-F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 11:52 AM   #29
xX_shoemaker_Xx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAQ-F View Post
Hi all,

I tried this for the 1st time yesterday, got to waive 19 and then my game froze? I experienced the same lag that everyone in previous posts was talking about, but i haven't seen anyone post about game freezes (or maybe just haven't read all the posts yet).

Any ideas why? Is this a data issue? I have a 120 GB, slim ps3. Shouldn't be close to full as I haven't played too many games although I do have GT5 which takes up a lot of data on my ps3.

Has anyone experienced this? Also, does the game autosave? I didn't have time to check yesterday, but not sure if I have to start all over again or will it take me back to the last waive i was in before the game froze?

Thanks to all who respond
the game does not autosave, so you will have to start over whenever you try for the endless survival again. as for the game freeze, i have not heard/read many other people talking about the whole game freezing, so i would say to give it a try again and see if you have the same issue.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #30
PAQ-F

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_shoemaker_Xx View Post
the game does not autosave, so you will have to start over whenever you try for the endless survival again. as for the game freeze, i have not heard/read many other people talking about the whole game freezing, so i would say to give it a try again and see if you have the same issue.
So i logged back in and it started me off at waive 18! Unfortunately it didn't help because I ended up dying on waive 32.

I tried again after with your setup shown in one of the first posts of this thread and made it to 47! Trophy acquired!

Thanks for the screenshot!
PAQ-F is offline   Reply With Quote