Easy Money

alex814

So I've seen multiple different sites saying how to net a bunch of cash by doing the "Last Stand" mini game. Apparently this gets you about 8-10K a round. After doing some digging, I found a much more effective way of getting fast money:

1. Purchase 3 plants for the Zen Garden and max out your fertilizer. Water the plants and fertilize them.

2. Change the date on your PS3 ahead 1 day. This saves you from having to wait 30 minutes for watering your plants again.

3.Repeat the watering/fertilizing until you can sell the plants for 3000$ each and buy more (you get 1000$ for growing the plant to the max as well).

Eventually you can have a pile of plants going at once (max of 24) and you're making a 1500$ profit per plant. In my opinion this method is much quicker than the "Last Stand" method.

during the last stand mini game (if you make it through the end), you end up with 6 plants for your zen garden per round.. after 4 rounds i have to sell all my zen plants (after watering and fertilizing) at $3000 each for a total of $72,000. this, along with the coins you gain during the rounds, makes the process very quick

during the last stand mini game (if you make it through the end), you end up with 6 plants for your zen garden per round.. after 4 rounds i have to sell all my zen plants (after watering and fertilizing) at $3000 each for a total of $72,000. this, along with the coins you gain during the rounds, makes the process very quick

I didn't know that. Maybe I should get my facts straight before I start posting stuff like this lol.

I didn't know that. Maybe I should get my facts straight before I start posting stuff like this lol.

don't worry about it.. people are always on the lookout for new strategies. i just know this was how it worked out for me. the changing time thing is a great idea if you don't want to keep playing the mini game though, as you constantly pick up other zen plants throughout the other modes you play.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I finished the game. What I can share from my experience is that the best money farming method for me was playing unlimited survival. If you will survive +40 waves you will get +50K cash. Maybe it's not fastest method, but it's most interesting one and you don't feel you are wasting your time by repeating the boring steps with marigolds.

Today I finished the game. What I can share from my experience is that the best money farming method for me was playing unlimited survival. If you will survive +40 waves you will get +50K cash. Maybe it's not fastest method, but it's most interesting one and you don't feel you are wasting your time by repeating the boring steps with marigolds.

add this to the numerous zen plants you gain along the way and can sell, and i could see this being another good solution for collection money