Trophy Difficulty Rating

FiftyQuid

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_40.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.10

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wondering how long does it take to platinum? I have to wait after the weekends to play.

a lot of it is going to depend on skill (as far as adventure mode, mini games, and survival mode goes), but then add another 3-6 hours for farming money. i would say it can be done over a weekend (friday-sunday).

I'd say 3. The endless survival part may be quite troublesome and allows little space for errors, especially during later waves. Besides, I don't know about you guys, but for me the game was lagging horribly once zombies strarted flowing, which made it difficult to target the right squares at the right time with corn-a-pults.

This is not a 1 at all.

Getting that 40 waves trophy is not easy by any means.

I don't think the people that voted a 1:think: tried it. I think they just saw it and said oh i can do that easily. well it's not impossible but it's not exactly easy either.

I gave this one a 6 because i feel its just slightly more difficult thahttp://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/images/smilies/thinking.gifn average.

• 2 weeks later...

Try to steal someone else's setup and then vote ^^

It's hard to figure out everything on your own but this type of game can be completely owned by a guide (because it requires almost no skill at all if you copy paste a working strategy)

This is not a 1 at all.

I don't think the people that voted a 1:think: tried it. I think they just saw it and said oh i can do that easily. well it's not impossible but it's not exactly easy either.

I gave this one a 6.

Agreed. It takes strategy and brain power to survive all those zombies. Definitely not a 1!

• 1 month later...

9 easily, not even kidding. I have tried SEVERAL strategies (some of my own, some from the internet) and only "ONE" has worked. The strategy that focused on cob cannons did NOT work at all. When there are so many enemies on screen the game slows down so much and I cannot see where my cursor is, which obviously results in a failure. Maybe it's easier with a mouse or on a touchscreen, but this is regarding PS3 TROPHIES.

So far the "only" strategy that worked utilized gloom shrooms. Sure you could have some slightly different set ups using them, but you *must* have them or you're screwed.

I have to say, I think my Dead Space 2 plat was easier than this...

^ yeah, something close to that effect. Basically, I HAD to have gloom shrooms. Any strategy I tried that didn't utilize them I failed.......even before getting to just wave 30 or sometimes even 25. The slow down with the cob cannons just wasn't happening.

Honestly though I'm kind of glad I struggled with it first. The struggle makes me have a much greater appreciation for when I DO get something that works really well and have a greater respect for the overall trophy. Granted, *immediately* going to the internet/youtube would have made it simpler and made me think it was too easy, but I'm glad I tried on my own first :/