Disc release Nov 1st ~includes 2 bonus games~

KamiAmaya

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/814AcfRSYwL._AA1500_.jpg

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Plants-Vs-Zombies-Playstation-3/dp/B0050SWXT8]Amazon.com: Plants Vs. Zombies: Video Games[/ame]

According to the pic, Peggle and Heavy Weapon comes with it.

$20, good deal if you missed it for free this week with PSN+

Release date is the 1st of November for the US, not sure about other regions.

• 2 weeks later...

inb4 now that this game is in retail disc form, do we get a (P)

But really, this is pretty cool. I enjoy having physical copies of the games I play, especially since this title has stayed digital only for so many platforms. Not sure why they decided to put up a retail version till now though.

• 1 month later...
If you buy the disc version, when you start it up does it automatically register all three games on your profile? I'm going to guess that it doesn't, since it didn't work like that for any of the HD collections I've played, but this is a bit different so I figured I'd ask.

Nope, it doesn't. You have to select which game you want to play before it will show up.

(Btw, the Europe release of Prince of Persia Trilogy adds all 3 games to your trophy list when you start the game up :()

Actually I have a good question if anyone could answer this for me:

If I was to buy the Disc version do I play the games from the disc or will this be like Medal of Honor Frontline where they come as installs on the disc? (which would be a waste imo if they do it that way...)

I don't recall there being any install. Hopefully someone else can verify since I no longer have the game.

Nope, it doesn't. You have to select which game you want to play before it will show up.

(Btw, the Europe release of Prince of Persia Trilogy adds all 3 games to your trophy list when you start the game up :()

Thanks for letting me know. I really prefer to have physical copies of my games, so now I'm going to get this. Interesting about Prince of Persia too, as I'll probably pick that up someday. I didn't think any of the HD collections did that, but I would be playing all three of the games anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...