PC version vs. PS3 - Need Plants

PAQ-F

Hi all,

My wife has this game for the PC, I have it on the ps3. I noticed a significant difference in the amount of plants obtained. I get atleast 1 for every survival mode, and I constantly find myself having to sell plants as I have too many.

On the PC, my wife barely gets plants. She's only received about 5 from playing all the survivals and endless survival to about flag 20. Any ideas?

Yes, i meant plants for the zen garden. She ended up buying stinky the snail and once she got 10 chocolate's, she started getting a lot more plants from survival mode. So i'm guessing the game has less options on what type of prizes to give you, so you end up getting more plants.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
as much as i like the pc version, they did a great job converting it to the ps3. the controllers are simple, and flow very well with the game.

That's good to know. I played the hell out of this game on the PC (something like 50 hours) and have always wanted to go for the PS3 version. Sounds like it may even be easier to play, overall, than the PC version. Very good. :)