Cactus for Zen Garden

I have played the survival fog (hard) at least 10 times and all I keep getting are the other plants in that particular row. It is my last plant for the plat. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction as to how they got theirs? I even went as far as just using the cactus from that row for the entire game without using any other plants from that particular row. All I keep getting are those damn sea shrooms and pumpkins with the occasional star and magnet.

EDIT- GOT THE PLAT!!!!!!!!!!

IF you need a specific plant, here are the steps I would follow to save you time.

1. ONLY do survival hard (whatever row the plant you need)

example -sunflower is 1st row so do survival day (hard)....cactus is 4th row so survival fog (hard)

2. do NOT use the plant or any plant for that matter in the row because I personally found that if you use the plant, you will NOT get it. I tried using just the cactus and nothing else from the row and I ended up getting everything but the cactus. On the game which I landed not 1 but 2 cactus was on fog survival (hard)...I used all plants besides anything in row 4 aka no pumpkin, magnet, cactus, etc and I ended up with 5 presents (2) cactus, (2) magnets, and (1) pumpkin.

These tips may or may not be 100% accurate but all I can say is they worked for me 100%. Once again..these tips are for a SPECIFIC plant in a row...if you need a bunch from a specific row, then you can use plants from that row and it will still be random and you WILL get plants from that row in presents...I am not sure if it is all random or what but good luck to you guys. I got so sick of this game after endless its not even funny.

Edited by knoxville363

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
i dunt get it :confused: dont use the plant that i want to get on the row? what row? w/c row? 1st row? 2nd row?

This is the last trophy I need, I assume by rows he means in the almanac.

Row 1

Peashooter/Sunflower/Cherry bomb/Wall-nut/Potato mine/Snow pea/Chomper/Repeater

Row 2

Puff-shroom/Sun-shroom/Fume-shroom/Grave buster/Hypno-shroom/Scaredy-shroom/Ice-shroom/Doom-shroom

Row 3

Lily pad/Squash/Threepeater/Tangle kelp/Jalapeno/Spikeweed/Torchwood/Tall-nut

Row4

Sea-shroom/Plantern/Cactus/Blover/Split pea/Starfruit/Pumpkin/Magnet-shroom

Row 5

Cabbage-pult/Flower pot/Kernel-pult/Coffee bean/Garlic/Umbrella leaf/Marigold/Melon-pult

Row 6

Gatling pea/Twin sunflower/Gloom-shroom/Cattail/Winter melon/Gold magnet/Spikerock/Cob cannon

If you need one out of a certain row, don't use anything contained in that row. I'll test it out and see if I can complete my garden.

• 6 months later...