Enlightened plant checklist

There is checklist and tips to find all plants to Zen Garden.

I figured out that the plants drops in each survival level depending on the row they are in the almanac. Each row correspond to a level in survival.

First row - Day survival

Second row - Night survival

Third row - Daytime pool survival

Fourth row - Fog survival

Fifth row - Roof survival

Huge thanks to Cyclops for finding out that!

Survival Day:

Peashooter

Sunflower

Cherry Bomb

Wall-nut

Potato Mine

Snow Pea

Chomper

Repeater

Survival Night:

Puff-Shroom

Sun-Shroom

Fume-Shroom

Grave Buster

Hypno-Shroom

Scaredy-Shroom

Ice-Shroom

Doom-Shroom

Survival Pool (Day):

Lily Pad

Squash

Threepeater

Tangle Kelp

Jalapeno

Spikeweed

Torchwood

Tall-nut

Survival Fog:

Sea-shroom

Plantern

Cactus

Blover

Split Pea

Starfruit

Pumpkin

Magnet-shroom

Survival Roof

Cabbage-pult

Kernel-pult

Coffee Bean

Garlic

Umbrella Leaf

Marigold (To get it easily, just buy one sprout from Crazy Dave's Store)

Melon-Pult

YOU HAVE TO HAVE ALL PLANTS AT SAME TIME IN YOUR ZEN GARDEN!

Updated plants and Flower Pot aren't required for trophy.

Edited by TumppiHero
typos

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I posted in the other enlightened post because I was missing just the coffee bean, but after a lot of survivals in every level, I finally got it, and It dropped in the roof level, so maybe it's common knowledge, but I figured out that the plants drops in each survival level depending on the row they are in the almanac. Each row correspond to a level in survival.

First row - Day survival

I hope this helps, I would have save a lot of time myself if I knew it before.

Ok, I posted in the other enlightened post because I was missing just the coffee bean, but after a lot of survivals in every level, I finally got it, and It dropped in the roof level, so maybe it's common knowledge, but I figured out that the plants drops in each survival level depending on the row they are in the almanac. Each row correspond to a level in survival.

First row - Day survival

I hope this helps, I would have save a lot of time myself if I knew it before.

Is this definitely true? All I need is the Split Pea and I have been playing Fog (Hard) survival over and over and I have never gotten a Cactus or a Split Pea once. I got the Cactus previously doing something else, but I've just noticed that after many, many rounds that neither of these two has dropped even once. All I need for the platinum is this and the stupid slot machine trophy.

Is this definitely true? All I need is the Split Pea and I have been playing Fog (Hard) survival over and over and I have never gotten a Cactus or a Split Pea once. I got the Cactus previously doing something else, but I've just noticed that after many, many rounds that neither of these two has dropped even once. All I need for the platinum is this and the stupid slot machine trophy.

As far as I know it is, and it seems it works the same way for others so it must be true.

As far as I know it is, and it seems it works the same way for others so it must be true.

it finally dropped. i got a million of everything else in that row before it, but it finally dropped. they really should have coded this so that once you get down to just one or two that you automatically get them on the next drop. same thing with the diamonds. once you have every other trophy, the first time you play the slot machine mode, the first spin should just be 3 diamonds automatically.

this started off as a fun visit back to plants vs zombies and a pretty good trophy hunt that has devolved into a completely unsatisfying luck-based grind.

guys i have question alots of times i get same plants i have now 3 wall-nut so if i sell 2 wall-nut and do not sell the 1 will it work? because it takes my place in the zen garden i have lots of same plants

Ps : Hope you understand Sorry For My English

• 3 weeks later...

OMG i had loads of different plants but didnt realise you had to have them all at the same time until i just read this!

I have been selling them all once they reached Maturity so that i could gain the cash to buy other stuff!

Guess with so much grinding left to do i will still have plenty of time to collect them all again and as i own everything from the store now (except the different houses) i dont have to worry about earning cash any more so can start keeping one of each going forward!

What a pain to only find out now tho.