Enlightened Trophy Question

You don't have to have them all at the same time, so you can sell them off as needed. You just have to remember which ones you've got and which ones you need.

I'm gonna have to deny this. For me, I needed them all in my collection.

I accidentally sold my only coffee bean at one point, and shrugged it off. Then when I got my last plant (Tangle Kelp) the trophy didn't unlock. I went back to get the coffee bean again and the trophy unlocked.

i am missing 3 plants

magnet-shroom

the shooter that fires both back and forward

and the marigold

any ideas where i could farm for them because its gets realy annoying ia have been playing survival night and and day for 10 hours and still nothing

For all of you that are struggling with this one here are some tips

You can get all the plants by farming 3 survival levels

1. survival day hard

2. survival fog hard

3. survival roof hard

you may need to play them many times but don’t give up. The hardest to get for me was magnet-shroom. I Got several drops from all the others while I was searching for this one

Actually I would say that by playing survival fog hard you could get all the plants except the catapult ones, for those you will have to play survival roof hard

You have to have all the plants at the same time it does not keep track of the ones you sold

i am missing 3 plants

magnet-shroom

the shooter that fires both back and forward

and the marigold

any ideas where i could farm for them because its gets realy annoying ia have been playing survival night and and day for 10 hours and still nothing

You aren't missing marigold, because first plant in zen garden is marigold. If those doesnt count, you can buy one from store

2 questions.

1. does the color of marigold matters? I had up to 8 colors of them. Is it safe to sell some?

2. does the plant facing left and right counting as 2 different plants or it's just one? I started to get some of the tall-nuts facing both directions and not sure if it's safe to sell.

2 questions.

1. does the color of marigold matters? I had up to 8 colors of them. Is it safe to sell some?

2. does the plant facing left and right counting as 2 different plants or it's just one? I started to get some of the tall-nuts facing both directions and not sure if it's safe to sell.

Lol i was asking myself the same questions, I have decided that they were all the same and sold everything :D, i just need the cherry bomb for the trophy

Random question:

I am nearly finished with my full collection but I am missing few which includes the marigold. I have grown quite a few and sold all of them, the shop says it's out of stock thus I cannot buy a new marigold. Any ideas how to bypass this?:)

EDIT: Nevermind, found out it restocks daily :$

Edited by Tii

I'm just missing the coffee bean for the trophy and the platinum, but I'm not sure where to farm for it, survival day or night? By the name I guess it's not a fungus, but I'm not sure since it used for awakening the fungus...

Edited by Cyclops

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. survival day hard

2. survival fog hard

3. survival roof hard

you may need to play them many times but don’t give up. The hardest to get for me was magnet-shroom. I Got several drops from all the others while I was searching for this one

You have to have all the plants at the same time it does not keep track of the ones you sold

Thanks for the tip!! I'm missing the Marigold & Umbrella Leaves...I just can't seem to get them >.<

• 2 months later...

1. survival day hard

2. survival fog hard

3. survival roof hard

Actually I would say that by playing survival fog hard you could get all the plants except the catapult ones, for those you will have to play survival roof hard

Which area does pumpkin drop, night or fog? The only other one I'm missing is melon-pult, which I am pretty sure is a roof drop.

Which area does pumpkin drop, night or fog? The only other one I'm missing is melon-pult, which I am pretty sure is a roof drop.

Pumpkin is fog... doing fog hard to get the plantern and I have had about 4 magnets and 6 pumpkins..... still waiting on this damb plantern though!

Then its just the 40 waves till plat (died on the 38th last time so lost heart!).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Pumpkin is fog... doing fog hard to get the plantern and I have had about 4 magnets and 6 pumpkins..... still waiting on this damb plantern though!

Then its just the 40 waves till plat (died on the 38th last time so lost heart!).

I been doing survive hard (fog) for at lease 2-3 hours & still haven't gotten the plantern one :mad: & its the last one too. Don't know how long it's going to take me. I know how that felt dying at wave 38, because I die at wave 39 during my second attempt :2walls: :rant:.

• 4 weeks later...

the easy way to get this trophy:

check the almanac of plants in the extras menu

there are 5 lines with 8 diferent plants, find the ones you need and play the respective survival hard mode:

survival day (hard) gives you plants from almanac line 1

survival night(hard) gives you plants from almanac line 2

survival pool (hard) gives you plants from almanac line 3

survival fog (hard) gives you plants from almanac line 4

survival roof (hard) gives you plants from almanac line 5