Planets Under Attack

Looking for online games

WizardOfFate

I don't see a lot of games running online. I'd like to find some games at least until I get the 'Intergalactic' trophy: play 30 online games. I'm not interested in boosting, just looking for some games. My psn is WizardOfFate. Add me to your friends list and send me a message if you are interested. Maybe we could get some team games going even.

• 2 weeks later...

The difficulty ramps up in a nice way. In the beginning I had no trouble completing the levels of the campaign on normal & hard difficulty. When I run into resistance I like to go for the lowest hanging fruit. So when I started failing levels later in the campaign I switched it down to easy which I don't have to do very often. But it had a very enjoyable learning curve to it. So I incrementally increased the difficulty, going back and doing passes - opening up new areas. That approach made it very enjoyable and I wasn't frustrated at any point. The next easiest level on the next hardest difficulty wasn't too far of a gap.

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody. I've had this game for little more than a week now and from what I can tell the servers seem to be pretty much dead. Which is to be expected I suppose considering how little attention this game received upon its release. So, having said that, I'd like to try my hand at getting a couple games going, and the "Intergalactic" and "Team Player" trophies if at all possible as well. If anyone wants to get in touch with me to play a few games, or to just simply boost, then please feel free to do so. Thanks.

Edited by HADHOD

• 2 years later...

I have this game, if anyone is out there reply back here and/or send a message on PSN. Looking to play this a lot online and knock a lot of it out. I always have a lot of time to play, US version, EST, GMT -5. Don't be shy.

Also, Idk if the game allows chat, I have headphones/Mic so we can communicate easier.

• 4 years later...

Hey guys, I'm currently playing Elder scrolls online. By the way have a year of experience in this game. I am very much in love with this game and as soon as I finish work immediately continue to play it. But I plan to play something else similar to League of Legends on the computer. By the way it's coming to PS4 soon :) Who wants to join me? Found a site that can help me with good acount https://www.lolfinity.com/ maybe someone is interested.

Edited by TacticalKarma