How many votes are needed for an average rating?

Iam asking c´os the the guide mentioning 6 votes. Well I got 9 votes,4 favourites and more than 20 plays on my course but still no average rating.I can see other courses that are only played 11 times but got an average rating.

IU dpn´t understand the system behind the average rating:think:

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure how many ratings are needed. I had 7 of my friends play and rate the hole I created and the last time I looked it was up to 122 plays but there is still no rating set. Sorry. I know my response doesn't help but if you want to post the name of your course and your psn name I will play your creation and rate it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I believe that it's 10, but they may have to complete your hole and then provide a rating afterwards for it to count. It also has to be 10 different players, but at a 122 holes played count, I'm sure you've gotten at least 10 different players on it.

Hope that helps.

If you've got the time, please give my custom hole a rating boost. Search my username and give it a try (I created easy levels and only need 4 more users to give them a try with a good rating).

• 3 months later...

Got massive Problems with the Designertrophy:

First Try about 6 different Guys played my Hole than my 3 Fake Accs, than I gave up 100 times, than I played it 100 times, so I got 227 plays and still no star :mad:

Second try: 10 Guys played my hole, again my 3 Fake Accs. Still no stars.

I got no idea what to do. Some Guys got Stars when there hole was played 6 times.

Does anybody got an idea? Im frustrated cause of that... :mad:

• 2 weeks later...