Worth buying?

JDHnCIH

The "worth it?" question is always debatable, but I'll just say this. The full version has 16 9-hole courses, plus all of the online stuff.

If you didn't like the demo because of course design, that may have been because they picked a bad course for the demo (I didn't play it so I can't be for sure), but I can say the later courses are pretty fun and challenging. If you didn't like it because of the graphics/play style, that doesn't change, so I'd say pass on it.

I'm not upset with my purchase though.

cool, thanks for the info. Yes, the course was my main problem, slightly disappointing. The graphics could be better, but cannot expect too much from a $10 psn game. So, I think I will probably pick it up at some point.

thanks again

• 3 weeks later...
cool, thanks for the info. Yes, the course was my main problem, slightly disappointing. The graphics could be better, but cannot expect too much from a $10 psn game. So, I think I will probably pick it up at some point.

thanks again

Honestly, because I am a very frugal person (doesn't like spending money on psn games anyway) I really love the game sharing technique, usually if I have a psn game, it means I've Game shared, this game I did pick up using game sharing, and me personally, I wouldn't buy it, only because there's so many other things I'd prefer to spend my money on, but if you love golfing, and love the features that other user mention, then go on and try it, 10 dollars won't kill you, this game is a lot of fun, but can be frustrating if you suck XD, the game is a really good one, but it reminds me of PAIN in many ways, so if you hated Pain you might wanna avoid this game, but at the same point it's a totally different game than Pain.

I'd read some reviews, talk to some more people, I hope my opinion helped (it probably hasn't XD sorry), and if a friend has it, I'd suggest being a cheap skate and grabbin' it off him

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Honestly, because I am a very frugal person (doesn't like spending money on psn games anyway) I really love the game sharing technique, usually if I have a psn game, it means I've Game shared, this game I did pick up using game sharing, and me personally, I wouldn't buy it

So you basically stole a game since you didn't pay for it.. and then commented that you wouldn't buy it? Insult to injury much? Here's a thought.. if you don't like paying for PSN games, don't play them. :mad:

Anyway.. I've only played the demo of this but was actually quite impressed by the graphics personally. Don't see how anyone could knock those graphics on a PSN game. I noticed it was quite difficult too, but if more than like 5 people can say they've got 100% in it then it's already easier than Zen Pinball.

Edited by Light-and-magic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...