What would you personally rate this game.

PrimalCarnage

This game is great, definately worth a purchase - especially with it being on sale.

One thing I would say though, is that it's rather short if you tend to play through games once and move on. The fun with this title in my eyes however, is the endless replay value battling for leaderboard scores on the various difficulties. This game kept me busy for hours and hours doing just that.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll go ahead and get it. Hell the game on sale, and also having PS+ I can't complain.

As long as it is fun, the length doesn't really matter. I like to just play a game sometimes for 5-10 mins at a time,Keeps me entertained while waiting for my wife so we can watch our shows.

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll go ahead and get it. Hell the game on sale, and also having PS+ I can't complain.

As long as it is fun, the length doesn't really matter. I like to just play a game sometimes for 5-10 mins at a time,Keeps me entertained while waiting for my wife so we can watch our shows.

No problem mate, let me know if you enjoy it :)

This is a great pick up and play game that you will keep coming back to, after you have finished it. It also offers extreme challenge on the hardest difficulties so no worries about breezing though everything the game has to offer.

It is 100x better than the last 'Road to Dawn' level of Shooter 2.

Ive never purchased a pixel junk game and I got this one because it was on sale and the gameplay videos on youtube looked ok.

I actually like this game alot and I do reccommend it.

The trophies are fairly straightforward and a pleasure to earn

Enjoy

You should really check out the PixelJunk Shooter games. they are really fun. (I'm not sure if they have a demo or not)

You can probably find videos of it on YouTube.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...