PixelJunk SideScroller GamePlay

Pr1ck

Im a HUGE PJ fan. I own everything PixelJunk. But im a little upset that their milking the hell out of PJ Shooter. Why no remake of PJ Monsters ? But thats just how i feel. Or do you feel the same.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofMyK2nBv1s]YouTube - ‪PixelJunk SideScroller Exclusive Debut Gameplay‬‏[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...

I have bought PJ S 1&2 but haven't played them yet. I have all PJs too (except Racers 1 since it's not avaible in EU; and Monsters DX for PSP) but i personally didn't like the monsters very much.. I'm excited about this.

Edit: Now I've played both shooters through and i have to say I liked them. This game gotta be good too!

Edited by ezkimo00
Adding info

• 3 months later...

So far it looks on the easy side (Still in Stage 1 mind you) if considered as part of the shooter/bullet hell category, but with some tricky parts.

I did manage to do Stage 1 Sector 2 without firing a shot for the trophy in my first session.. (You can use the charge attack)

Taking 2 hits before dying helps, and you reset that when you get water.. But I keep confusing lava for water! :think:

I beated the game on casual and normal. Casual was a one piece of cake but normal was a bit challenging. There's two difficulties left Hard, Brutal.

The game does not look anything like the video shows. Graphics looks different and those levels are not in the game, but the gameplay is the same. If you liked PJ S2 (especially 2nd boss and the very last secret level) you should buy this.