Coin Collector

TheKnifeJester

I cannot seem to get this trophy no matter how hard I try, I've tried every different way to get it and it just won't work, can anyone help?

This is a vid of me trying to do it, what did I do wrong?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrCvhmN37I]YouTube - PixelJunk Shooter Coin Collector Trophy Attempt[/ame]

Nevermind, I just deleted the save file and tried a couple more times and finally got it.

Edited by TheKnifeJester

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
this is glitched for me too. Looks like it glitches on people often. I see a few other threads. I'll delete the save when its the last trophy i need

I thought it was glitched for me too. I don't think it has anything to do with the SAVE file. There is a place on one of the last levels that I did it about few times and I finally got it. I saw another video too in a another area and it did not work. Just keep at it, it should pop. Remember just 1 spin!! If you spin more than once your chances are 0 to none!

• 10 months later...

I've been trying to get this trophy for hours now (literally 50+ attempts), using all the different methods I've seen here to no avail. Please check out my attempts below and let me know what I'm doing wrong so I can get my 100% and stop playing this game!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCFap7ANsmw]YouTube link[/ame]

I've also tried deleting my save data and starting again, in case that made a difference, but still no luck. Any help would be much appreciated!

• 1 month later...
I've been trying to get this trophy for hours now (literally 50+ attempts), using all the different methods I've seen here to no avail. Please check out my attempts below and let me know what I'm doing wrong so I can get my 100% and stop playing this game!

YouTube link

I've also tried deleting my save data and starting again, in case that made a difference, but still no luck. Any help would be much appreciated!

What you have to do is attract those digger kind of enemies towards the guy with the lava kill the diggers quickly and him last, once they are all together... once that is done run into the blob of coins spinning...

NOTE: You have to absorb the coin while spinning not have them absorb after the spin is finished... I didn't realize that... then when I did it popped right away... Hope that helps

NOTE: You have to absorb the coin while spinning not have them absorb after the spin is finished... I didn't realize that... then when I did it popped right away... Hope that helps

THANK YOU!!! This is the piece I was missing. I was thinking I had to attract them with the spin, not absorb them during a spin, so. Was getting them all, but I was just too far away and they were absorbing after I stopped spinning. Well, another 100%, so I can focus on PJ Shooter 2.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tried using the method in the trophy guide with absolutely no luck, mostly due to my suckiness at getting the 4 enemies to position closely enough to collect. Tried it a different way with this method by videogameobsession and got it on the 2nd go-around:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYVHT9DgWKo]YouTube link[/ame]