Trophy Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_30.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted a 3, everything was nice and easy. For some reason though, coin collector just wouldn't unlock for me. I must've tried for almost 2 hours in Infestation with no avail. I then started up a new game with another account and got it on my 2nd try. I went back to my main account and this time I got it after a few tries. Very annoying trophy :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted a 1 for this game. I was kinda let down with this game because I waited for this game to come out for soo long and being a huge fan of thier other games figured it would be mildly difficult. I honesly could have beaten it in 1 sitting with no guide but I stretched out the game play for a few nights so I could enjoy it longer and not feel soo jipped.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I won't vote yet, but from the amount of time I played this game has pretty easy trophies, the only thing is that it'll take a while to look for all the treasures for all the chapters. The treasures are very tough to look for (at least for me) because they are very well hidden. There were a few levels I had to play the level like 3 of 4 times to look for them all, then it became pretty tedious. But with the guide, it'll make it much easier;) Pretty good game though, just decided to buy it 'cause I read good things about it around the forums.:) And it is a pretty good game, good graphics, creepy xmb theme music for some reason:confused: (like music from Max Payne), and the boss fights are pretty unique.

Edited by Dreadnought190

• 2 weeks later...

A fun PSN game with trophies that can easily be gotten without a guide, but you may feel the urge to sneak-a-peek for a couple of things anyway. That’s what I ended up doing, and then kinda wish I hadn’t because once you spot those one or two missing treasures, you’ll probably kick yourself in the butt for not seeing, or searching hard enough for ‘em in the first place.

Thanks to PSN for the Spring Fever 2010 half-price sales; it's why I finally picked up PixelJunk Shooter. Also, I’m sure it’s been noted elsewhere, but when you get pass some levels in the game, you also get some PlayStation Home items, too. (Spoiler below, if you care to see what they are.)

[spoiler=PJShomePS3]There are 10 pieces for your wardrobe (5 male + 5 female). Boots, Legwear, Gloves, Tops, and Helmets. I had no idea, and it was unexpected to see these pop up during the game. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/hugsandbites/Strategy%20Guides%20-%20SG/Home-PixelJunkShooter-male.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/hugsandbites/Strategy%20Guides%20-%20SG/Home-PixelJunkShooter-female.jpg

I gave the trophy difficulty a 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Voted a 2. The trophies are pretty easy and most of them come from just playing through all the levels. Some of the treasures are pretty well hidden but if you look up videos on YouTube you shouldn't have a problem finding any of them. The only difficult trophy is the Coin Collector one but it's easy to get with some practice.