Just need two gems can anyone help?

Dragon1980

Beyond Repair 12/13 & The Furthest Depths 10/11.

Is there any sneaky gems on these levels that are hidden in sludge like mysterious? or any walkthroughs available for these two levels?

theres another thread on missing treasures, but not sure if its the same ones you need

check some youtube walkthroughs

hi,

Yeah seen that it was for just the level mysterious but typically just after I made the thread found the one in Beyond repair it was on the third screen where you get the inverter suit you can even see the shadow of the gem under the lava it's where you shoot through the rock and melt the ice and kill the drills got it by pure chance.

Yes used you tube for episode 2 but there isn't any for the third episode.

well one left now I'll try it again. thanks for the reply.

Found it ok for those who are still stuck the third screen (where the pipe is spewing sludge) on the far side there's a lever to open the door to the magnet suit. the closest magnet that attacts the sludge to that switch is where I found it.

Thanks for that, I couldn't find that 1.

I'm missing 1 on Critical Mass on the 3rd world...anyone know where it would be?

It's the last treasure I need for 100%

Edit: I found it, was kind of an obvious one I just overlooked I guess...the one section where oil keeps falling from the top and you have to work your way down. There was a water spewing enemy on the right side, the treasure was under it, when you kill him. Guess I just never noticed it before.

Edited by Cysquatch813

I'm missing 1 on Critical Mass on the 3rd world...anyone know where it would be?

Edit: I found it :)

Congrats! Care to share?

Edit: Nevermind, found the one I needed.

In the screen where you pull a lever and then the gigantic column of oil that was blocking you just falls down off the screen, head after it... Dunno how I missed that spot till now.

Apparently was also the last spot I needed for "No Stone Unturned".

Edited by TigerLust