Anyone getting this?

parker

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wait for reviews, but as of now it looks like a purchase. pixel junk monsters was fantastic... Eden imo was not. They have a good track record tho(the devs)

Yeah, I have heard nothing but good things about the devs, but never decided to get one of their games. I'm not into tower defense, so Monsters won't be my thing. Eden looks a little strange, and I don't think i'll like it. Racers looked okay.

Shooter looks to be the best of the PixelJunk's so far :D

• 3 weeks later...

PixelJunk is just awesome.

1) The PixelJunk Racer game can be downloaded, and it amusing for like five minutes.

2) When Monsters demo came out, me and my GF played the hell out of it, massive fun. Bought the full game and encore, and got 100%.

3) Then Eden came out, I tried the demo, and thought it sucked. After finishing Monsters Encore, I gave the Eden Demo another shot. Wow! What seems like a game for someone with A.D.D. on acid turned out to be a hell of a lot of fun. I also got Eden Encore and got it to 100%. Very challenging, and expect some moments of frustration.

4) I will not even play the demo of Shooter; just buy it straight up. No Q!

FYI: These guys also made a music visualizer that you have installed on your PS3, you just maybe didn't know it...

FYI: These guys also made a music visualizer that you have installed on your PS3, you just maybe didn't know it...

Not only that, they created the entire XMB, including the techonology behind the dynamic themes. The first dynamic theme ever made was also from Q-Games.

As for PJ Shooters, a definitive buy. I have all of them except the first one. Might buy it out of spite so I have all of them.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure about this game, going to play the demo first and see how it is cause I bought the other ones and they're f-ing hard man. I do like Pixlejunk monsters though. Eden however is such a pain in the ass for me that the pain actually feels good lol.:D

I wonder how this game is though.:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Supposodly to be released in EU on Dec. 10th.

Presumed to be release in NA also in Dec. 2009 (date is up to SCEA).

It won't be released in Japan until December 24th (after FF releases).

SCEA just confirmed that it will also be released on the 10th. :)

?Tis the PixelJunk Season? – PlayStation.Blog

(Change "us" to "eu" in the address bar for the identical post on the EU blog. lol)