Trophy List

fertjuh

Source: YourGamerCards.net

http://trophy01.np.community.playstation.net/trophy/np/NPWR01251_00_205C1F558BA0A82EE8ADE9736FA115471DA2519F/752E4E4BD6C5CF7D934F52BC2303D45456F5CF34.PNG

Gold

Exodus Hominis

Safely rescue all survivors - inluding the special survivors.

Silver

A Glint in Your Eye

Get all the treasure from Episode 4 - not including a Perfect Rescue Bonus.

Silver

A Girl's Best Friend

Get all the treasure from Episode 5 - not including a Perfect Rescue Bonus.

Silver

Diamond Finger

Get all the treasure from Episode 6 - not including a Perfect Rescue Bonus.

Bronze

Acid Test

Test your strength by flying through a running stream of acid.

Bronze

Just Add Water

Douse cellular fluid with water.

Bronze

Drop It Like It's Hot

Use a rock to defeat an enemy with the Hungry Suit.

Bronze

Thread the Needle

Defeat a Bullet Stormster.

Bronze

Ghost Buster

Dispel 5 or more Phantoms in one area with the Light Suit.

Bronze

Use the Centripetal Force!

Defeat an enemy using the Super Spin.

Bronze

One Small Step

Purchase an item in Online Battle.

Bronze

You've Got to Know When to Hold 'em

Win an online battle you have bet on.

Bronze

One Giant Leap

Advance to a higher league through Online Battle.

Not really thrilled about this list. Seems real basic & Theres nothing to strive for. With the amount of content in PJ2 being almost triple of PJ1 i was expecting a larger list. I LOVE PJ game (own'em all) but their trophy lists get smaller every game. Eden had 19. Monsters had 14, 2nd Lap had 16. This 1 ? i count 13. and after a long wait & a lot of hype they pull down their pants & lay this hot steamer out ?

Edited by Pr1ck

Well, Eden had 18 bronze trophies and 1 silver trophy. Since Shooter 2 has a gold and 3 silvers, the total number has to drop. That's based on trophy values.

I still dont understand your reply & i dont rely get the whole system. Some psn games ( like Dead Nation ) have 32 trophies plus a platinum. PJ shooter 1 had 13 trophies 2 silver & 1 gold. PJ Shooter 2 has 13 trophies 3 silver 1 gold (1 less bronze). We could go on & on about witch games have what but why are you quoting "Trophy values" since i fail to see any relation to your statement.

Im in no way being disrespectful. I just cant understand why some psn games have more (o & a Plat).

All trophies have a relative value (basically, if Bronze = 1, then Silver = 2 and Gold = 6).

Each game is allowed to add trophies up to a certain value. The total value that larger games can assign is roughly 3x that for smaller games, and DLC has to work within similar boundaries. Platinums are a freebie for larger games, on top of the allowable value.

In most cases, disc-based games = larger and PSN games = smaller, but there are some larger PSN games (e.g. Dead Nation, WipEout HD). Since Shooter 2 is a smaller game, it has the same allowance for trophies as the first game did. So does Eden, which didn’t have a Gold trophy so was able to include more trophies in total. Monsters seems to have taken advantage of the allowance for the base game plus the DLC (since the base game didn’t launch with trophies).

You can find variations here and there, but that’s roughly how it works. A game like Heavy Rain can have 57 trophies because it has very few that aren’t Bronze; a game like Final Fantasy XIII has 36 because it has more Silvers and Golds.

The relative value of trophies also applies to a) the individual game completion percentages in your XMB trophy list, and b) your PSN trophy level percentage. Platinums don’t affect the former, but for the latter Platinum = 12.

Kind of complex, but at it’s core it’s all about those relative values.

if it's the same one i need, it's in the upper right section of the 3rd area on that level. there are a few spots where you shoot out the rock and create beams of light. just below this section it is dark and you can see the diamond, but i have no idea how to bring light to that area so i can grab the diamond.

EDIT: ok, i got that one. on the way back through the level, you just need to shoot the bats that light up one time so they don't die, and they will fly near the diamond.

Edited by trent82

if it's the same one i need, it's in the upper right section of the 3rd area on that level. there are a few spots where you shoot out the rock and create beams of light. just below this section it is dark and you can see the diamond, but i have no idea how to bring light to that area so i can grab the diamond.

EDIT: ok, i got that one. on the way back through the level, you just need to shoot the bats that light up one time so they don't die, and they will fly near the diamond.

Nope, got that one the first time I played thru. Dang, I'll have to play thru it again. This has to be like 6 times now lol

I'm missing one in the ice level in the 3rd world. It's the last one I need. This is what got me in the first game too. Whoever thought ice levels were a great idea for video games needs to be shot.

if i recall correctly, there are 3 there. one is on the ground and easy to spot early in the level. the second one is in the top left in a secret section...you need to pull away the ice to get there. but if you're like me, the one you are missing is on the ground on the top floor, but in the dark. it's near where the fire spitter guys spawn and very close to a miner trapped in ice. that was the last one i found.

Nope, got that one the first time I played thru. Dang, I'll have to play thru it again. This has to be like 6 times now lol

the other tricky one i can remember from that level is hidden in lava. i'm pretty sure it's that same level you are talking about, but i can't remember which of the sections it is. it's one of the places where you get the suit that makes it that you can go in the lava. the path of lava starts on the bottom right of the screen and you can head right to access a hidden area...i believe i found a diamond near the top of that secret area.