Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Pr1ck

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/414/13.jpg (B) One Giant Leap

Advance to a higher league through Online Battle.

You need 7000 points total to get this trophy.

Points are scored as follows:

win a match you have bet on = 3000 points (10x what you would get otherwise)

win a match with no bet = 300 points

a draw = 300 points EACH

a loss = 0 points (you won't lose any points)

Simply swap DRAWS back and forth (for example, each of you can rescue 1 survivor in the match) for maximum points. You unfortunately won't be able to bet till AFTER you get this trophy...

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/414/12.jpg (B) You've Got to Know When to Hold 'em

Win an online battle you have bet on.

This is not available initially, but once you get to the 2nd planet (when you earn the One Giant Leap trophy) you will have this option. If you paired up with your boosting partner, place a bet and have your boosting partner let you win - you get a win, a lot of points, and this trophy!

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. the game just came out and no one is playing, can't get into a single league match online :( Send me a friend invite and we'll work together to get the league rank trophy. PSN: Faulknor

Maybe the Euro servers are separate from North Am servers bc I have no problem finding a game.

I've been searching for absolutely ages and so far have found 1 game, which promptly disconnected half way through. Are all the servers regional? I'm in Australia and I noticed the one player I got matched with was also Australian.

If anyone wants to boost these trophies (who maybe needs to be from Australia) then add me - blake1107. Just want to get them out of the way as it's very frustrating endlessly flying around a screen collecting meteors or whatever they are for what seems like no reason. :(

EDIT: It's all good I finally got some matches, just keep trying and you will get them, if someone is really stuck though send me a friend invite saying it's for pixeljunk shooter 2 trophies.

I've had no luck finding people to play against for this so it would be awesome if someone could jump on and play some games with me.

My PSN is SnakeSDR and I'm an aussie but I can jump on any time if it's organised ahead of time.

Edited by SnakeSDR

I'm in the USA & my PSN is SauceyWombat.

Please include PJS2 in friend requests. Blank friend requests may just be deleted or at best take much longer to figure out what the topic is (right?!).

By the way I'm also looking for co-op partners for Alien Breed Impact :dance:

I'm in the USA & my PSN is SauceyWombat.

Please include PJS2 in friend requests. Blank friend requests may just be deleted or at best take much longer to figure out what the topic is (right?!).

By the way I'm also looking for co-op partners for Alien Breed Impact :dance:

Hi, im interested in the online trophies, we can help each other.

thanks.

By the way, im interested in alien breed impact too

Hi guys! Looking to boost the online trophies for this if possible also. I REALLY didn't want to boost anything for this game, but the online matchmaking is pure poop. Atleast to me anyways.

I have been getting into match after match where the people I am facing already have the top 3 damn items.

:mad:

Pretty crazy considering I JUST got into the online and have only played 5-6 matches.

Sheesh

I am in the USA also and a dedicated booster... I won't leave after I get what I need and will keep helping whoever helps me. If you need to check, take a look at my trophies :)

Recently finished up working on Medal of Honor and that stupid Fire Controller trophy so you can count on me to stick around

:dance:

LET'S DO THIS!

Well, scratch that idea lol

As a few others have said in here, you can do the 2 tough online ones LEGIT. All you gotta do is play smart, use the right power ups, and above all, PLAY LOW RANK PEOPLE

I got a few more matches in - 1 loss because I was an idiot and ran into lava - but the final 2 I went against lower ranking dudes and bet on both matches and won.

6,000+ points in 10 minutes.

I would STRONGLY SUGGEST buying the Reverse Controls power up when you guys get enough money.

When collecting, I would use one when the other guy got close, and then the other use when I was hunting him down... Wait for him to grab a survivor - slows the ship down - and then ZAP! Reverse controls for another easy win.

Next 2 matches out of 4 basically you are on defense. Pretty easy.

Best of luck to the folks going for the trophies. Again, not hard at all just play smart and play lower ranking people.

If you have someone show up and all 5 slots are filled as "their' favorites" I would definitely back out and find another opponent.

Every person I got a win on only had 2 items unlocked.

That's just my 2 cents.

:cool:

Ahh. So glad to put this game down for a bit now lol