PixelJunk Racers: 2nd Lap

Fastest way for Ghost Rider

SirkSirk

The FASTEST way to do this is the "Sudden Death Turbo". Pick someone who has a semi high score(i'm facing someone with 14). At the beggining of the race hold R2 or L2 and the race will be over in less than a second. This is much faster than any other race I can think of. This takes approx. 9 seconds from the start of the race to the start of the next race. soo 900 seconds is 15 minutes. It doesn't take too long if it's done this way. Pick someone with a semi high score, start the match, hold R2 or L2, after you lose press X twice. Rinse and repeat.

Rate my thread =)

• 1 month later...
running into a bomb is much faster. it takes 2 seconds

Thats exactly what Sirk is saying, :facepalm: lol... you hold "accelerator" and crash, then spam :cross:.

edit: :rofl: as I was typing this post, I was playing with one hand the Ghost Trophy... I click "post" and turn away from my laptop, taking a quick glance at the TV and what do I see?! "Race Over", "The Ghost Wins!" Name:SirkSirk Score:10 :rofl: ... I randomly picked you without paying any attention haha.

Edited by AUSPUFF

• 5 weeks later...

If you choose Sudden Death on Harbour Freeway then you don't even have to hold the accelerator - there's a missile right in front of you and the car will smash into it under a second wihout a push of a button. All you have to do is press X twice every 10 seconds.

• 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...
If you choose Sudden Death on Harbour Freeway then you don't even have to hold the accelerator - there's a missile right in front of you and the car will smash into it under a second wihout a push of a button. All you have to do is press X twice every 10 seconds.

Tnx for the tip, completed ghost rider in 12mins this way while watching tv