XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > P (PSN) > PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty.
1 - Very easy. 1 2.22%
2 3 6.67%
3 0 0%
4 5 11.11%
5 15 33.33%
6 9 20.00%
7 6 13.33%
8 4 8.89%
9 1 2.22%
10 - Very hard. 1 2.22%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2010, 08:47 PM   #21 (permalink)

I gave it a 5. Unchtouchable was difficult, the rest are fairly easy. Only takes approx 3-4 hours to 100%
Old 11-25-2010, 08:12 AM   #22 (permalink)

7/10
This game requires fast reflexes and speedy stradegy but most importantly, a lot of luck. This game is completely random on set-up so each time you try an event, it will be totally different for better or worse. Some of the harder events suffer from road blocks that will hold you from advancing for dozens of crucial seconds or cause instant death. To add insult to injury, each event has 2 tracks and there is no restart feature in the solo campaign. You can gold medal the 1st track just to lose in the 2nd by being blown up in the first second. Each player will experience this game differently. My experience was full of frustration and disappointment. This game needs major updates.

Click on this to see my Random Funny Picture Albums on my PS3Trophies Page
WARNING - my pictures may contain profanity, drug references, sexual references (NO NUDITY), what may look like blood but isn't, or be insulting towards interests or certain people.
BonesJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:18 AM   #23 (permalink)

Rating this a strong 7 and that might be a little gracious. The only saving factor was that each event is short so you can replay quickly. How in the world anyone can rate this below a 5 is a mystery to me (kudos to them for being good at the game I guess) but:

Untouchable
SO HUNGRY!
Total Destruction (holy %&*@ - what a pain)

are some rather difficult trophies, the great thing about these is that you feel like you've done something once you do complete them. It is a rather addicting game though, I had some fun with it for a few hours (with the exception of the TD trophy).

"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
celtic_blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #24 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Jack of All Trades   10,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bright Idea!   Member of the Month Winner   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

It wasn't too difficult overall, but some of the challenges were slightly frustrating.

I gave it a 5.
Slamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #25 (permalink)

Say what, I didn't vote yet? Gosh.

It's a 2, maybe a 3 tops. You can use the Pause trick to get most of the hard trophies, and the rest are only grindy or requiring a bit of practice. Considering how short every stage is, it's not bad.

I didn't use a second controller, by the way. Don't know what for.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Lucca202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:58 PM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to evilkuja Send a message via Yahoo to evilkuja Send a message via Skype™ to evilkuja

4/10

I found it fairly easy using the pause trick to slow everything down and a rapid fire controller for 20 mins sorted out the ghost cars.

Trophy Card in Spoiler
evilkuja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:26 PM   #27 (permalink)

I gave it a 5. It seems harder than it is. When you first try the events the trophies seem impossible, but after you try each event a few times and get used to it it gets very possible. There's a lot of trial and error because things are so random, but each "try" takes only a few seconds so it doesn't even take that long.
scottq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:01 PM   #28 (permalink)

voted 5, some throphies are annoying u need defo a couple of tries.. rest are easy.
de_boze_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:52 PM   #29 (permalink)

Gave it a 5. A couple of the trophies can be really frustrating. The worst for me were So Hungry! and Untouchable+, which both took about 30 minutes each.
Contemno Hominum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:16 AM   #30 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Voted 5. Fun little game.

Without exploiting the pause trick was solid 9 for my reflexes, spamming pause button for some races made it 3-4...