PixelJunk Racers: 2nd Lap

Trophies

jefxfree

I don't know how to submit a real trophy list, but here they are for those of you that want them.

Bronze

Bronzed Beauty: Collect ten bronze cups (or higher) in Solo Tournament

Silver Streak: Collect fifteen silver cups (or higher) in Solo Tournament.

Golden Glory: Collect twenty or more gold cups in Solo Tournament.

Learner Driver: Combo Racers: Pass ten cars without colliding on Oval Express.

Contender: Pass thirty cars without colliding in Hot Rods

Oh, I get it!: Absorb 25 cars without crashing in Bipolar or Bust.

Untouchable: Hot Rods: Get gold with NO crashes, on the Split Courseway

Monkey Magic: Use whatever tricks you can to achieve a Speed Monkey combo of 120 or more!

SO HUNGRY!: The Munchies: Keep yourself alive for over ninety seconds at the Desert Speedway.

Ghost Rider: Race against 100 ghosts in Ghost Attack.

Tournament Titan: Complete Solo Tournament Mode

Speed Limit: Clear In The Zone with a gold medal, without going faster than 70!

Freewheelin': Win Combo Racers without touching the throttle after the first lap, at Redwood Lakes.

Flamer: Fireball Frenzy: Destroy 10 cars in a single fireball at the Snow Spiral.

Total Destruction: Death Race: wipe out every last car on The Knot.

Gold

Untouchable +: Sunday Drivers: Get gold with NO crashes, on any course.

Edited by jefxfree

Untouchable +

SO HUNGRY!

Untouchable

Freewheelin'

Golden Glory

Total Destruction

These are HARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did get, "Bronzed Beauty", "Learner Driver" and "Contender" without trying. Ive sat there trying to others with no luck. "Oh, I get it!" is strange because i did it in a single race (no trophy) but not in the Tournament Mode so i dont know what the deal is there.

Edited by Pr1ck

Untouchable and Untouchable+ both say "no crashes" but I think they should really say "no contact with other cars". In the game you can hit a car with a lot of speed and have a crash animation or you could just bump a car with little consequence. However, it seems like either of these things happening prevents you from unlocking the trophy.

I'm not positive about Untouchable+, but I know for sure that I completed the regular Untouchable several times without crashing and it never unlocked. The first time I did it without bumping any cars it unlocked immediately.

I personally found the bronze Untouchable to be more difficult than the gold Untouchable+.

I've been burning through these pretty quickly (I played the original a TON/got pretty high on the leaderboards etc), but haven't started the Ghost Rider one yet. Does this mean you have to race 100 individual races with an online "ghost" from another player's run? If so, man that's a time-intensive trophy.

Yeah, you have to play versus a leaderboard ghost 100 times. i was counting each unique ghost i competed with and the trophy unlocked when i was on ghost 64. so, it was counting retries...so the same ghost can be used more than once. if you want to try to confirm this, pick an event that can be ended quickly, like the one where you inflate yourself or the one where 1 crash ends it, and just repeat it 100 times.

Yeah, you have to play versus a leaderboard ghost 100 times. i was counting each unique ghost i competed with and the trophy unlocked when i was on ghost 64. so, it was counting retries...so the same ghost can be used more than once. if you want to try to confirm this, pick an event that can be ended quickly, like the one where you inflate yourself or the one where 1 crash ends it, and just repeat it 100 times.

I can confirm that works %100. I watch TV for 30min and held my R2 button down while hitting X 2 times after i felt the controller vibrate from the crash. I went to my trophies & it was there after 30 min. I used the mode with the bombs

I don't know man. untouchable+ is driving me crazy. lol i would say 7 out of 10 trys i get stuck in a wall of traffic and cant move. 2 out of 10 trys i run out of time with 40 more cars to pass. the last 1 out of ten a car changes lanes into my car. could sum1 post a video ? gotta love PJ games for that option.

Edited by Pr1ck

Untouchable+ is actually easier than Untouchable.

I have no clue how to complete Untouchable. So frustrating !!! Anyone got tips ???

Pratice !!! Pratice !!! Pratice !!! I finally got Untouchable trophy :-) It's hard but doable. I recorded my race i'll post it tomorow...

Anyone elso got 100% ?

NOPE f**k it. im done. im not gonna rack my brain over the last 7 stupid trophies. I own 102 psn titles i will play something else. To the people that get %100, congrats. You have more patients than me. To Qgames, go f**ck your stupid trophies. I thought u were done with that. I thought you learned your lesson fron PJ eden. Guess not. Dont get me wrong i love a challenging trophy list. I just hate sitting here watching a small car wizz around in a circle over & over & over. This trophy list sucks a fat one. Next time will wait to see how the trophies go over with everyone before i buy another PJ game.

Edited by Pr1ck

Pratice !!! Pratice !!! Pratice !!! I finally got Untouchable trophy :-) It's hard but doable. I recorded my race i'll post it tomorow...

Anyone elso got 100% ?

I hope this can help. My trophy run for Untouchable, So Hungry and Speed Limit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhokgh0za50]Untouchable trophy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY9XHLd6mtc]SO HUNGRY trophy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdVEQzYIxXs]Speed Limit trophy [/ame]

NOPE f**k it. im done. im not gonna rack my brain over the last 7 stupid trophies. I own 102 psn titles i will play something else. To the people that get %100, congrats. You have more patients than me. To Qgames, go f**ck your stupid trophies. I thought u were done with that. I thought you learned your lesson fron PJ eden. Guess not. Dont get me wrong i love a challenging trophy list. I just hate sitting here watching a small car wizz around in a circle over & over & over. This trophy list sucks a fat one. Next time will wait to see how the trophies go over with everyone before i buy another PJ game.

That sux, this is why I usually wait to see what people post now before I buy games. Some PSN titles have horrible time wasting trophies that are crazy lol BTW PJ Shooter has good trophies, and it's only $4.99 right now.

That sux, this is why I usually wait to see what people post now before I buy games. Some PSN titles have horrible time wasting trophies that are crazy lol BTW PJ Shooter has good trophies, and it's only $4.99 right now.

Well i did speak a tad to soon. I need 5 more till %100. Will i bother to get the last 5 trophies ? no. This game is not like the other PJ games. It just moves way to fast for my brain to process it. I would rather Qgames released PJ Monsters 2 than this garbage. A good psn game we would play it for 1 week. A great psn game lasts longer. All of the great psn games last a while. I will bet PJ racers will be near the bottom with "Braid". ;)

If a trophy (one of the mode/race type ones anyway) is too difficult, whip out another controller or two and throw some more players into the mix, makes some of them so much easier (for example, Untouchable + is a complete joke XD).

The munchies one is still a pain in the ass though. And if you use multiple players for Untouchable (reg), Trophy won't pop 'til the race is completed by all players (don't need to finish first either, just the first player to finish get's gold, and is the only one that needs to fulfill the conditions).

Untouchable+ is actually easier than Untouchable.

I have no clue how to complete Untouchable. So frustrating !!! Anyone got tips ???

I got both Untouchable and Untouchable+ this morning. The only tip i would say is. Dont force it. I took an hour break once every 20 min. I would try as many times as i could for 20 min then shut it off just to refresh my brain. lol All trophies on this game for me so far i got within the first 20 min of playing. The more i play it consistantly i just crash a lot. The ones that are hard for me would be the 20 gold trophy and Total Destruction. Getting all those cars is hard.

Also. for most trophies i wont start driving unless there is a lane with more than 2 cars in it off the start. If i see the first lap is going to be a crowded one i just reset the race. I try to make the first lap or two as fast as i can to make good time. Its all about a good start. I would say %60 and %40 luck.

Edited by Pr1ck

I hope this can help. My trophy run for Learner Driver, Contender, Monkey Magic, Freewheelin' and Untouchable+.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EawnnoJrLjc]YouTube - PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap - Learner Driver Trophy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OAWTVAzLU]YouTube - PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap - Contender Trophy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM4P9zhk1lg]YouTube - PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap - Monkey Magic Trophy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhUhmpy_gfQ]YouTube - PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap - Freewheelin' Trophy[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsC1wCt7tK8]YouTube - PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap - Untouchable+ Trophy[/ame]

Edited by elysium

I also got the 100% (also 30th in the world due to playing 100 ghost runs, lol) and here're some tips:

Untouchable +: try to restart a few times to get a good setup, do this on the first stage and be patient, in 5-10 tries you should get it if you're fast enough

untouchable: this one is a pain and is the 2nd to last one I got, my biggest advice here is to go as slow as possible while still making progress and only go fast if you've got a large gap, remember: normal play with crashes and full throttle pressed all along will give you about a 2 lap lead on the leading CPU car, you only need to one by a bit, so going slowly won't hurt your gold cup.

most of the other trophies were very easy, but if anyone needs help do say so.

Can anyone help me on the Rival Racers Master? 20 Gold trophies is no problem, but this one race is stopping me from finishing tournament mode ;-;

Actually that's pretty easy. I got gold at 1st try on it on both races. Just focus on 1 road (all left or all right) and then dodge everything you see and back to the same. You'll find it easy, just try to overtake the other racers asap.