trophies in co-op?

P1r

I have tried to get both "Picky Eater" and "No crossing", playing with a friend.. But i dont get the trophie..

Are you allowed to even enter the bridge in "No crossing"? I'm not sure if I did, but I'm sure about not buying any firetowers in "Picky eater"

Are you not allowed to play multiplayer when your going for the trophies?

I think you can't do it in coop.

Be sure to play in the trophy challenge option.

About the no crossin is easy to know if you can or not enter into the bridge, when you are trying to get the trophy, there is going to be a trophy image in the rigth bottom, if you cross the bridge it will be mark with a red cross, so first walk on the bridge so you find how much you are allowed to walk there...

Greetings and good luck with this great game, challenge and fun trophies...

I think you can't do it in coop.

Be sure to play in the trophy challenge option.

About the no crossin is easy to know if you can or not enter into the bridge, when you are trying to get the trophy, there is going to be a trophy image in the rigth bottom, if you cross the bridge it will be mark with a red cross, so first walk on the bridge so you find how much you are allowed to walk there...

Greetings and good luck with this great game, challenge and fun trophies...

Trophy challenge option? Is it the same page as the challenge list? Do you have to select the challenge you want to try?

About getting trophies in co-op; I just got one playing co-op.. The trophy where you have to build ten towers in the first 30 seconds.. Is it only the map-trophies you need to do by your self?

Thats right, in the main menu you choose trophy challenge, and then it will appear a 10 trophy challenge page if you have the standard version and 14 if you have the deluxe (DLC)

The trophy that you earn in coop was a seecret trophy, those are the only that you can win in coop, 4 in standard, and another one in DLC

When you get intho the trophy challenge it will appear a small icon on your bottom right so you know the trophy status as long as you are playing the trophy challenge stage.

Greeings

• 3 weeks later...
Thats right, in the main menu you choose trophy challenge, and then it will appear a 10 trophy challenge page if you have the standard version and 14 if you have the deluxe (DLC)

The trophy that you earn in coop was a seecret trophy, those are the only that you can win in coop, 4 in standard, and another one in DLC

When you get intho the trophy challenge it will appear a small icon on your bottom right so you know the trophy status as long as you are playing the trophy challenge stage.

Greeings

Allright, thanks. Now I have all trophies eccept "rainbow team".. it's a bitch!