Trophy Difficulty Rating

olsen77

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_70.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.99

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by ShadowAFC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, it looks like I downloaded this game on 02/21/08... not sure if that was the "Encore" addition or what. Anyhow, it is now 11/01/09, and I still do not have "Rainbow Team", and I have attempted it no less than 50 times. Yes, I have tried using youtube and copying the moves exactly... I have gotten to the boss without losing a single villager numerous times. Unfortunately, the boss always takes about 3 or 4 of my peeps before I can off him.

I give it a 10.

• 3 weeks later...

8/10. This game can be extremely difficult and unforgiving at times. Very easy to pick up and play to have fun, but trophies like Rainbow Team and Get Medieval are near impossible without dumping several hours into trying various strategies.

Even if you used youtube, it's still pretty damned hard because it doesn't always work out the way it did for someone else.

• 2 weeks later...

7 - but considering I've not completed any other games maybe I should've given it a 1 :think:

The listed ones are straight forward but had to search for the secret ones before I could compete. Some of the secrete ones like Construction Expert, I would never have guessed that nor play a stage that way.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am late to this party, but I really like this game! Struggle to know how to rate it though. I doubt I would have been able to get Rainbow team without youtube… but with it, I got it pretty easily!

Most of the other trophies I have managed to get by myself!

Basically I went with a 6… but I do not think I would ever have got rainbow team without the internet… so does that mean that the game would never have been able to have been 100%’ed…therefore a 10?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

without a guide it would be 10. but with all the guides it's 6/10 to me. even if you don't have the skill, you can always copy the stragety from videos, it works really well here (in spite of mushroom wars where ai acts different depending on your timing). some of the trophy challanges are pain, but still enjoyble. i got 100% really fast!