Quick question

RuivoM

The hardest one is Rainbow Team? Because first time EVER I tried this game, I went to that level and tried to see how far I got on it. Well, what a surprise because I reached to the boss stage (20) but that bastard killed all my teamates or whatever they are. But untill stage 20 only 2 or 3 died. Guess I'm not too bad for the 1st try.

oh, and btw, should I go to 1 player and play the campaign or to the trophy challenges?

• 1 month later...
The hardest one is Rainbow Team? Because first time EVER I tried this game, I went to that level and tried to see how far I got on it. Well, what a surprise because I reached to the boss stage (20) but that bastard killed all my teamates or whatever they are. But untill stage 20 only 2 or 3 died. Guess I'm not too bad for the 1st try.

oh, and btw, should I go to 1 player and play the campaign or to the trophy challenges?

how can you get that far on that particular level if it was your first time playing it? without knowing the different enemy types and their weaknesses? yeh right lol.

it's a sick game tho and the 100% isn't too hard. if you like tower defense games then you need this

• 2 weeks later...
how can you get that far on that particular level if it was your first time playing it? without knowing the different enemy types and their weaknesses? yeh right lol.

it's a sick game tho and the 100% isn't too hard. if you like tower defense games then you need this

Because I watched a video guide before. :p

It's a great game which is particularly fun in co-op. Too bad the trophies are single player only.

I have a few trophies done (a while back) and I think the ones that seemed to mock me the most are the Scrooge ones. Picky Eater seems tricky too, because I remember the Fire Tower being very essential in that level. Black Flag should need some attempts too.

Mind you, when I started doing the trophies I already had finished the campaign 1.5 times (once in co-op, half alone). If you start from the beginning you'll have to learn how things work first. Monsters is easy to learn but takes time to master.

yeah... tricky! I adored the game though! For rainbow team I printed off a screenshot of the map... gave all relevant trees a number through 1 to 40 odd then annotated what tree to make what during each wave.

Was proper hard and I can't believe anyone can do it without a guide... but really satisfying as well!

great game!