Trophies Disappeared

GrieverLioness

I bought PixelJunk Monsters last year and started playing it yesterday and since then I completed about 40% of the trophies. I just logged into my area now yet the trophies have disappeared and seem to have been reset back to 0% =/

Fortunately, I synced my trophies before I turned my system off last and I checked the psn via my computer and it still says 40% completed, yet I don't understand why they have disappeared from my system. Is this a known issue with this game?

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/gr/i/GrieverLioness/card.png

A lot of my games did this when I upgraded my HD. After I restored backup data and played a game and I would do something that was "trophy worthy" and I would get that trophy again. It scared the mess out of me when it happened on Rock Band 2 because I'm only missing one trophy on it, but I fixed it by re-syncing up with the server while still in the game and they all came back. Not sure if this is anything compared to your situation but I know the feeling you have seeing your trophies gone. Lol. Hope everything works itself out.

I tried resetting my ps3 a few times and that didn't help so I left it for an hour or so. I have just gone back to it now and my completion percentage has just magically reappeared without me doing anything. It isn't connected to the internet either at the moment.

I would still like to have known why it did that, but I guess it isn't the end of the world as they have all returned. If it makes a difference, when they disappeared they had also disappeared from the 'Trophy Challenge' list in-game, which made me wonder whether it was related to my game save.