Road Map

Moose_PS3T

Another Road Map has been chosen as the preferred one for this game so this has been closed, is not maintained and as a result it may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below to the preferred Road Map.

*Direct link to the stickied Road Map*

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 7/10

-Offline: All

-Online: None

-Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 10+ hours depending on skill

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

-Number of missable trophies: None

-Glitched trophies: None

-Do cheat codes disable trophies: None Available

Introduction:

Pixel Junk Monsters is a tower defense based game that will have you addicted to it within a few minutes. The trophies are either obtained by completing trophy levels and their respective requirements or by preforming certain actions throughout your various challenges. The beginning of your experience may be difficult if you haven't played a game of this genre before, but with the practice and the videos provided in the trophy guide, this is a very acquirable 100%.

Step 1: Heading into the Trophy Levels

Start by playing the trophy levels. Go through and focus on one at a time from the first challenges to the harder levels. This is the only required step in the 100% run, but a long one at that. The levels will increase in difficulty gradually until the end when the challenges become daunting at the least. On the way you will most likely clean up your few hidden trophies, those related to miscellaneous actions preformed in levels, unless you are flying through each level without so much as blinking. Again, only focus on getting the level specific trophies. Make sure that before each level you go in with a plan and a clear understanding of the objective. Doing so will lead to a short and satisfying run through the trophy levels.

Step 2: Clean up

Now for clean up levels. It's possible to have the 100% now, but if you don't have it then fear not! There is an entire second section of levels to beat which contain plenty of excellent places for cleaning up remaining trophies. Consult the trophy guide for details on which levels are ideal for your missing trophies. Either way, at this point you should be done with the trophies and sitting at a screen looking at a brand new 100%. Congratulations.

Closing Notes:

This Guide was written by Moose_PS3T and is only to be used on PS3T.org or its sister site, X360A. If this content is seen anywhere else please contact me immediately. Thank you for reading and I hope you have fun getting your Platinum.

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied Road Map.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright, I'm still getting pm's from people complaining about this map, so I'm going to unstick it. I appreciate the rewrite, but if this is all that can be said about the game, it doesn't need a road map, although I'm thinking someone with more of the trophies may be able to contribute something more.

• 7 months later...