Garden 13, 80 out of 81 seeds

texas_ride

Anyone got any general tips on hidden seeds. I am getting sick of playing this level. I got the three to the far right that shoot you back to the main area. I got the one right under the lower-in-the-level giant swinging upside-down flower. i got the one at the very bottom right when the level starts. if you know a map or video that shows something, i'd appreciate.

Yeah, I hate those moments. There are youtube vids that show all the locations of the seeds, but they're called "all clear" instead of all seeds, but they're just as good.;) I found some of the seeds by complete randomization. I just found them outta nowhere and opened them up. Basically it took a few tries and had like 74/81 and missed one waaay at the top and fell all the way, and started over after I suffered too much disappoint. All I can say is if you've gotten all the seeds at the top, just spin in a circle so the camera pans out, then fall towards the bottom, this way you'd get a great view of the area and who knows you might find it, hopefully:) I don't know if this helps or not, but I hope it helps in the slightest.

• 1 month later...
... i always play this game a lot and then burn out on one garden and have to come back after a couple months.

No doubt. I haven't been back in quite a while. I still need to finish a few gardens too. I really wish that guy that made the original maps would either make the others (which i read he said he wouldn't) or tell how he made them, so someone else could take a stab at it.