Easiest trophy?

CH3L0

This isn't really a game of quick trophies I'm afraid... There are really no trophies you can get in 10 minutes because you have to unlock the gardens to get them. The easiest trophy by far is to open all the seeds in garden 1. The problem with this is you have to play the board 5 times to do that because there aren't enough time crystals to get all the seeds without getting the spectra (although I haven't played it since that update long ago where they supposedly added more time). You could also try 3p ping pong, but not sure if there is a good place to do that in garden 1.

• 1 month later...

Assuming that you have the gardens open for the level these are not too difficult. (see the sticky guide)

Pollen Prowler combo x 10

Get fifteen crystals in a single jump

in Encore

Get a Spectra after bouncing off a rock (or rocks) more than once. No gripping other Grimps after bouncing. Available stages: Garden 11 - 15 (if you know where to get it at)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Like the others have said I'm afraid this is a fairly time consuming 100%. Each garden will take about 1-2.5 hours to "full clear" a garden (depending on the situations that is). So it'll take a while to get 100%. However you can get a X10 pollen combo and all seeds in garden 1 which is probably the easiest and least time consuming trophies in the game. I think it's easiest in garden 3 though for X10 pollen combo.;)

Well good luck to everyone!!:D

Edited by Dreadnought190